Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gathering of Helmites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Gathering of Helmites   Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:37 pm

After meeting with the Elder's, Vincent the next day takes the time to send out word for all Helmites from Helms Hold stationed in Shadowdale to meet him outside their camp. Patiently he waits at the camp, greeting each heavy soldier with a respected bow of his head or a firm handshake that arrives.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:04 pm

It doesn't take long for all 30 of the Helmites to gather. They nod to him, shake his hand back firmly, and wait patiently for Vincent to speak. They seem to have a general idea of what may about to be asked of them.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:01 pm

As all 30 are gathered, he takes a position in front of them sliding his hands behind his back with a strong militaristic stance. Scanning over all the Helmites he smiles with pride before speaking with a loud commanding voice.

"Glad to see you're all still here and in good condition by the looks of it. You all may have a clue of what I'm here to speak about, so I'll keep it short and sweet.

As you've all probably heard, Shadowdales caravans are not doing the greatest. The town is starting to see problems with supplies. So I approached the Elder's with concerns of this and have been approved to bring all of us to new orders.

Those orders are to protect all caravans coming to Shadowdale to ensure the safety and to keep this town prospering. Being to Helm's Hold myself, and working with some of you personally in the past, I can safely assume this will be no issue and will be welcomed happily. After all, we are soldiers of Helm, we are here in this world to protect and be the iconic role of guardians.

But, if any of you do have issue with this new order, I understand and will hear your concerns. I'm certain protecting these Caravans will come with a higher risk of danger then staying in this town protecting it. But it must be done, and we're the perfect people to do it.

That is all I have to say, any with concerns may speak up now or speak with me privately. The rest of you carry on with your regular duties till you receive information on the next caravan planned to come.

Demonstrate excellence and purity of loyalty in your role as a guardian and protector. Helm guard."

Vincent then bows to them as he finishes, looking over the crowd and waiting if any have concerns.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:33 pm

The men listen to him, all quiet and formal in receiving their orders. After he finishes, only one seems to speak up.

"With all due respect, Sir, the less of us here in town, the less defenses these people will have. I know that the caravans need protected and there stands more than just the loss of supplies here, but I just can't help but think this may be a trap."

None of the others speak up. A few nod, but they quietly wait for Vincent's response.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:50 pm

Vincent smiles at the raised concern as he nods once in agreement.

"That is a very valid concern, and I share it completely. While we are away guarding caravans, the town will certainly be more vulnerable and less defended as you stated. But that is where we must put our faith into our allies and their abilities. As much as I'd like to have everyone continue to stay stationed here keeping the town safe, we also can't stand by as the caravans get attacked. Each caravan lost is a large loss for this town and if we do nothing about it..It could start causing severe issues inside the walls.

As for it being a trap, it very well could be. But we can't let such a possibility stop us from doing our duty as protectors and guardians."

Again, Vincent keeps his strong stance as he watches over the crowd seeing if any more concerns arise.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:58 pm

A smaller slim man makes his way toward the group. He is dressed in dark clothes and has dark skin and red eyes. He seems to try to keep his head low and not draw to much attention to him self listening to the orders.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 pm

The man gives a nod of understanding, seemingly satisfied with that explanation. None of the others speak up.

They do, however, look towards the man who enters. The do not seem to recognize him, and a few mutter between each other, but they are otherwise silent.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:20 pm

As it seems no other concerns arise and the men look content with what is happening he gives a bow of his head before following the soldiers gaze to the dark clothed man that enters. Perking a brow he turns to face the man and slowly approach him, motioning with his hand towards him.

Excuse me, sir...Do you need anything?
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:27 pm

"Hello friends!" The man calls out in a deep voice

"I was told of a gathering of Helmites and I answered the call."
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 pm

Perking a brow Vincent looks the man over as he approaches him.

You're a brother in faith then? Certainly don't look like most here or others I've met.. What's your name?
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 pm

"Oh I-well...I try not to disturb others with my presence. But I still have a duty to uphold to the people if you would have me. My name is Krune friend."

He stands before the group nervous but certainly not shy.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:01 am

A young woman with black hair, clad entirely in suggestive black clothing comes into view down the way. She approaches the pair at a leisurely pace, clearly they'll have a few minutes before her arrival.
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:55 am

Keeping a distance from the other Helmites the paladin Cordovan stands and carefully watches the gathering with a plain expression in his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of Helmites   

Back to top Go down

Gathering of Helmites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1