HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Broseidon

PostSubject: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:04 pm

A message is pinned on Shadowdale's board

To any faithfuls of Kossuth the Firelord who are interested in restoring his Shrine, seek out Khelda the firesoul.  You may either leave a reply on this board or leave a message inside the Shrine or at the House of Redemption.

*A description of Khelda ensues*
Back to top Go down
Wulfenote

Location : lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Karaviex walks up to the board, scanning it. Her eyes fall on the poster, and she frowns, then scribbles up a response, and tacks it on:

What, so you can burn Shadowdale down again like the Zhents did?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:18 pm

A man with dark skin takes down Karaviex note and nods at the clean board.
Back to top Go down
Wulfenote

Location : lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:49 am

This time, instead of posting another note on top of the original, Karaviex merely writes the same thing on the original message, in big letters spanning one side to the other. It would be impossible for someone to tear her message off, since parts of it are written over the original note, and would result in parts of the original note being torn off.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 am

The man tears off the original message taking it to a room on the Old Skull Inn and takes the time to duplicate the original message but not the response, then goes back to the Bulletin board and pins it up he then leans on the side of the bulletin board making the amulet of Kossuth around his neck visible and resting his hands on his two scimitars making sure nobody vandalizes the message.
"Cursed ignorant northeners... I am dancing with the next one that dares insult us"
Back to top Go down
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:00 am

A young, goodlooking woman with tanned skin and flaming red hair - and a certain resemblance in her facial features with the man, carrying the scimitars - comes by the board.

"Afternoon, dear brother," Ember smiles, then raises a brow at his stance. "Any trouble about?" She smirks slightly and looks over the board, seeing the post.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:12 am

He smiles at her "Hello sister, no, as long as I have been guarding the announcement poster nobody has tried to vandalize it. Really, it is annoying that this northeners allow the mockery of faiths by random urchins. But I understand their feelings, after all Priestess Khelda is saying that we are to seek her in the House of Redemption, that foolish woman is mixing us with warlocks, prostitutes and low-quality mercenaries and assassins. I will have to talk very seriously with her about such things, I care not about her personal opinion but this is undermining the Firelord's presence in the Dales.
First we allow falses in our meeting and now we are to meet in a House filled with garbage, sister? I fear this meeting will be another disaster, I will not take part if it is going to be like this."

He answers, his tone growing serious as he speaks his mind. Her sister easily able to recognize the disgust for the recent decisions of the Priestess.
Back to top Go down
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 2:01 pm

"It doesn't say anything about where and when the meeting will be held, or even if there is to be a meeting at all, though I assume there is.. It merely says where to leave a message for those interested. Besides, the point in the other meetings were another, which is wrong in itself of course, but it was a misunderstanding of intentions and expectations."
She looks a little at the message on the board. "We should leave a message for her. She should know by now that she can count on us in this, but we should leave for Calimport soon. I've managed to get us some horses.. and then we'll probably need to find a ship to travel with when we get to Scornubel." She grimaces. "It's gonna be a pain, but it's the fastest method of travelling, and with the shrine and everything," she nods to the board, "I'd like to get back again fast."
Back to top Go down
Wulfenote

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:51 pm

As soon as the man guarding the post leaves, be it to take a leak, sleep, rest, eat, hunt, or leaves the board in general, Kara comes back and scribbles the same message on top of the original.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:57 pm

Flamel is not an idiot, used to sneaky business he always tips a beggar to look over for him when taking a piss or eating, and now that he has a description he no longer cares about the note, instead walking around trying to stumble upon the woman.
Back to top Go down
Broseidon

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:16 pm

Khelda would feel disapointed about the vandalism on her message.
"Who would have thought the people of this town were as narrow minded as the Zhent..."
Back to top Go down
Avarson

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:58 pm

A note is left pinned under the defaced message by a man in red: "Stop scribbling over other peoples notes like a spoiled rotten child. Grow up. - S"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls   

Back to top Go down

Gathering of the Firelord's faithfuls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1