Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dawn of a New Order

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvver

PostSubject: Dawn of a New Order   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:38 pm

Kasia can be seen entering the Shadowdale general store, a bar of bright silvery metal in one hand and a single flower in the other.

She spends several long hours inside, toiling to melt the metal and form it into several delicate shapes.

When at last she emerges, she holds in her hands several white lilies, their gleaming petals perfectly still in the afternoon breeze.
One lily quickly finds itself pinned to her shirt, while the others make their way into several envelopes and taken to the inn, where they await their new owners.

Back to top Go down
Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:42 pm

Elor would walk in to the inn to find the envelope addressed to her and open it revealing the metal lilies.

After taking hers she would pin it on herself and head back out ready to be a part of this new order.
Back to top Go down
Rickshaw

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:59 pm

Stopping by the inn, Aislin would find one such envelope addressed to her, and upon opening it, blinks in surprise.

"Oy, that were bloody quick! Damned fine bit of smithin' though.

She pins the lily near the clasp of her cloak and grins widely, setting out again in high spirits.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:51 am

Bryanna picks hers up with a sigh, studying it in her hand for a long moment before placing the object on her coat lapel. She looks down at it, nestled on her otherwise plain clothes with their steel buttons and decorations.

"Still seems pretentious to me."
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:35 am

The day following the forge-work, Kasia leaves the Old Skull inn, heading over to the northern fields, the white lily still pinned to her shirt.

She'd go between the farmer homes, inquiring about roofs leaking following the night's storm, or any other simple troubles burdening the common folk.
Should she happen upon any such problems, she offers her hand in dealing with them. When possible, she'd show those blighted by these issues how they may be resolved, should they plague them again.

As she works she'd attempt to make conversation with those she aids, asking for their opinions on current matters and letting them know that if they come by any trouble, no matter how trivial it may seem, they can approach anyone wearing the lily symbol with it.
Not all their troubles will be solved for them, she'd add, but she promises that they'd find a willing ear and as much guidance as the head attached to the ear can offer.
Back to top Go down
Eizendur

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

As Elric would pass by the town that night - offering healing to the sick and injured

He simply smiles at kasia's new ways and mutters to himself "Verily if she was not already a paladin in service to another patron she'd make a fine candidate for the Order of the Aster"
Back to top Go down
Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:23 pm

Elor would always have her lily pinned on and would be seen patrolling all of Shadowdale's surround areas making sure travelers were safe as best she could on the roadways. She would also talk with the people about anything suspicious on the nearby roadways hoping to help ease any worries.

She would also likely help Kasia with other smaller issues around town when extra hands were needed.
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:48 am

A short note is tacked onto the board in Shadowdale, marked with a sketch of a lily.

Quote :
To those whom it concerns - we wish to meet once-more at the end of the Tenday, to discuss further actions - same time and place.
Seek me out if the time is of inconvenient.

Kasia Diran, Order of the Red Falcon

((Is sunday at 5 pm GMT suitable for everyone? (Click me for timer) If not, would some time during the following weekend be good?
Back to top Go down
Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:33 pm

((I will be at work at that time, that is noon my time I could do it earlier than that, or I could be on after 7pm my time which is either 11pm or 12am I think GMT))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:47 pm

((Would Milo be welcomed to join this meeting considering his player goofed on the last one and got the time wrong? >_< ))
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:21 am

((Milo would have to decipher the meaning of the vague note himself Razz Or to inquire with a member of the group.
Regardless, it won't be happening tomorrow. I'll try to find a time for next week, but it would be easier if people actually replied with good times for them... ))
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:28 am

((I was fine with Sunday and had been telling people about it IG))
Back to top Go down
Zethos64

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:36 am

((Weekends are the worst for me I work almost all day, Weekdays I can do most mornings EST and Wednesday or Thursdays I have pretty much the whole day. Mondays and Fridays I have morning and after 9pm EST))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:54 pm

((Well, Milo knows about the first meeting, and that both Bryanna and Kasia were present, and he knows that after having missed the first meeting he saw them and others wearing matching pins. He should be able to piece it all together...

If not, a "Hey, missed you at the first meeting. Catch the second." would be much appreciated.))
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:26 am

Bryanna leaves a message, for those wearing their silver lily and for anyone that had inquired after the group.

I may have uncovered a task that will suit our intentions. I have learned Brother Jonah has fallen to the Zents. Why the information was kept from us all, I will not know but this leaves Laura alone to work to the building of a hospital. I believe we should put ourselves at her disposal.. for financing, building, and protecting her project. The woman is the embodiment of a goodly and kind heart.

Bryanna
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:23 am

Kasia pens a short letter to Bryanna, tipping one of the street urchins a few coins to deliver it to her:

To: Bryanna Lovich, Knight of the Lord Firemane.

I am no mason, but if miss Laura requires our aid then it shall be hers.
Answers in regards to a permissible time for our next meeting have not been forthcoming, we may have to simply speak with whomever is available.

I wish to hear more about the fate of Brother Jonah.
We shall speak of such when I see you next, if time permits.

Kasia Diran, Order of the Red Falcon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dawn of a New Order   

Back to top Go down

Dawn of a New Order
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1