Realm Of The Old Gods
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realm Of The Old Gods

Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeCalendarLatest imagesFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Server direct IP connection: 209.133.192.82:5121
Join Discord Server: https://discord.gg/jYHJe2v
Forums construction in progress!

DM Vagabond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Vagabond
Dungeon Master

Experience Points : 1

DM Vagabond Empty
PostSubject: DM Vagabond   DM Vagabond EmptySun May 17, 2020 10:41 pm

Hello Folks,

I am DM Vagabond and I've been with the server for many years. I've been playing D&D for even longer so I know the ins and outs of the system, lore, and tons of other esoteric junk most people don't care about. I normally run smaller events to people as they're just out and about doing their thang, so if you every kill something and see a strange item, run across a cursed book, fight regular creatures with odd names that trash talk you, or see a couple of NPCs arguing with each other, it might be me.

I like the server to feel like it's a living, breathing thing so players feel like their actions AND interactions add to the server. For instance, if while possessing an NPC, your character makes a good impression on them, I will make note of it and let the other DM's know so that relationship carries on (the same goes for bad impressions).

I greatly encourage RP and character consistency so if I'm running an event and your character opts out because it's not something they'd be interested in, I will still reward you for playing your character. In fact, I read you character bios and sometimes cater plots to specific characters on the fly. When I run larger events, they can be combat heavy, RP heavy, or just morally heavy so you never know what you're gonna get!

Overall, I'm here to make fun, so let's enjoy our time together! All of our characters are the protagonists of their own stories so lets tell some cool stories together!

DM Vagabond
Back to top Go down

DM Vagabond
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Realm Of The Old Gods :: COMMUNITY ABOUT :: STAFF :: STAFF INTRODUCTIONS-
Jump to: