Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Information Brokerage now available.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Avarson

PostSubject: Information Brokerage now available.   Sat May 31, 2014 8:20 pm

I am now publicly offering my services to the citizens and visitors of Freehaven.

I buy and sell information of all sorts, and if I do not happen to have the information you are seeking, I will gather it for you for a fair price.

Please contact me at the Dancing Homunculus inn if you are in need of my services. Leave a message with the lady at the desk, and they will make sure I receive it.

Honored to be doing business with you in the future,
Tharan.

//// OOC info: Price will be negotiated based on the information asked/offered. Prices are not exorbitant (unless the information is very very critical or dangerous to me IC), I am in this for the RP not the money Wink Either PM me, /t me in game (on my character Syvin Avarson) or post in this thread if you wish to do business. I would much rather prefer in-game RP over forum RP, but if we can not make a proper in game meeting it can be done. Pleasure doing business with you ~
Back to top Go down
Avarson

PostSubject: Re: Information Brokerage now available.   Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:51 pm

////Bump, still ongoing!
Back to top Go down

Information Brokerage now available.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1