Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In search of Captain Uthar Lirn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hateful_Envy

PostSubject: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   Tue May 13, 2014 1:39 pm

A tall male clad in fur pelts with a great sword strapped over his back and bastard sword at his hip enters into Shadowdale through the east gate, dipping his head towards the guards like usual and offering them a brief greeting before heading on into Shadowdale Central.

"Le's see I should probably just sell some of t'e t'in's I foun' out on my travels 'fore lookin' for t'e Captain."

He would walk over to the Merchant by the wagon just inside of the wall and exchange a few things for coin before turning around and heading over to the campfire where most seem to congregate. Once there he would search for a particular person of interest before asking those around the campfire and the roaming guard near the fountain.

"Oi~ Any of ya 'appen ta see a Captain 'at goes by t'e name of Uthar Lirn? 'e wears a knightly garb kin'a bronze/gold-is tint ta it an' t'e breat plate is red, probably a tabard."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   Tue May 13, 2014 3:13 pm

The square quietly bustles with many listening ears and many watching eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hateful_Envy

PostSubject: Re: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   Wed May 14, 2014 6:27 am

With the eyes watching him and no responses Malik just growls in irritation grumbling to himself as he heads towards the Old Skull Inn.

"Ya t'ink 'ey would at least 'ave t'e common courtesy ta say 'ey 'aven't seen t'e man or if 'ey 'ave where 'e was goin'."

When he finally gets into the Old Skull Inn he scans the surrounding area before heading to the counter and a free stool before taking a seat. After a few minutes he drums his finger tips onto the counter waiting for the bartender. When she finally shows up he would ask her a few quick questions.

" 'Scuse me, Miss. Ya seen a fella walkin' 'roun' 'ere kin'a knightly lookin' wit' golden/bronze colored armor an' red breastplate possibly a tabard? 'e was stayin' 'ere an' goes by t'e name Captain Uthar Lirn. Tryin' ta get a'old of t'e man."
Back to top Go down
ADM_Revenant

PostSubject: Re: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   Wed May 14, 2014 11:21 am

After serving a drink to bearded, gray haired patron. The attractive woman would look to Malik with a polite smile.

"I have not seen Uthar since last night.. To be honest I'm kind of glad, as he was bothering some of our regulars about the girl found upstairs. Maybe you might have more luck finding him with the Sheriff's help."
Back to top Go down
Hateful_Envy

PostSubject: Re: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   Thu May 15, 2014 4:18 pm

He looks to the woman and dips his head in response to the information willingly given. He reaches into his coin purse and places a few coins on the counter.

"T'anks for t'e information. I need ta go fin' t'e sheriff now, fortunately 'e ten's ta lin'er 'roun' t'e wagon out by t'e campfire so 'e shouldn't be ta 'ard ta fin'."

He turns on his heels and offers a faint waive over his shoulder as he pads off heading outside while lightly humming to himself. The tune hummed tends to be a bit harsh and odd sounding with out any percussion instruments or vocals. After a few minutes of walking and a brief verse hummed he strolls over towards the campfire now in search of Alexander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In search of Captain Uthar Lirn   

Back to top Go down

In search of Captain Uthar Lirn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1