Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fire!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Fire!   Sun May 04, 2014 6:55 pm

Rumors circulate that a nasty fire happened to the home of a woman and her two children. The house now appears to have collapsed, smoke filling the air around it as it still smolders.

The woman and her two children are known to stay at the House of Plenty for now, being looked after by the Priestess there due to smoke inhalation.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Thu May 15, 2014 1:25 am

Each morning, Alexander himself can be seen sifting through the rubble of the once standing home. Rummaging through the charred remains, the one man team would work his way slowly each day, in a hope to find anything that can be salvaged...

After a few hours of work, he would head back to the Old Skull Inn and wash up. The remaining time of his day was spent doing his one job. Upholding 'The Law'.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

avatar

Posts : 654
Join date : 2012-11-07
Location : Ireland

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Thu May 15, 2014 8:50 am

having been notified by the Chauntean's within the House of Plenty, Preceptress Sophia, would visit the Woman and her children.She would bring to them anything she could from the Kitchen, along with warm blankets and a warm smile

"Worry not. You are welcome to stay here until you wish to leave. None here will force you. It is the Mothers will that you be treated with compassion and dignity. Should you need of anything please just ask for I, Preceptress Everheart. Your children are however, If thy so choose, they can play with the other children in the Garden, and you may stroll around at your leisure."

Before she would leave them she would Bow, and offer a blessing

"Mother watch you,guide you, and protect you"
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Thu May 22, 2014 6:42 am

Today Alexander and his son, Gabriel, went to visit the family. Spending their morning in the gardens, Alexander couldn't help but laugh as his son was happily running around and blowing loudly on his newly-gained whistle. Afterwards, Alexander would head off to the rubble, and begin his daily excavation.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Thu May 22, 2014 3:28 pm

The family looks extremely well. Being in the care of the Chaunteans, it seems their spirits are high. The children both play with Gabriel and seem extremely happy to see him. The mother is knitting some clothing.

When Alexander heads the the excavation site, he finds that the area seems to be looking better and better each day. This day in particular, he would find a teddy bear and a toy horse. The teddy bear is burned slightly on one side, but in otherwise good condition. The toy horse seems unmarred.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Thu May 22, 2014 4:33 pm

ADM_Sapphire wrote:
The family looks extremely well. Being in the care of the Chaunteans, it seems their spirits are high. The children both play with Gabriel and seem extremely happy to see him. The mother is knitting some clothing.

When Alexander heads the the excavation site, he finds that the area seems to be looking better and better each day. This day in particular, he would find a teddy bear and a toy horse. The teddy bear is burned slightly on one side, but in otherwise good condition. The toy horse seems unmarred.

His smile brightened, as he set aside the bear and the horse. After his work, he would try his best to clean up the both of them of soot and smoke from himself and the newfound toys. His day of work promptly ended, as Alexander thusly returned to the temple with bright smiles. He would ask to visit the family once more, and return what was theirs to them.

Afterwards, he would speak with the Sisters upon the condition of Lisa, the woman that was saved. He would ask to visit her, if she was still in the temple.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Fri May 23, 2014 10:19 pm

Upon returning to the House of Plenty, Alex would be allowed to visit the family and give them their items. The little girl hugs her teddy tight and the boy immediately begins playing 'horse'. The mother looks grateful and in tears, thanking Alex.

The Sisters allow Alex to visit with Lisa. She is awake this time, and greets him with a smile. However, it does not seem she remembers him. This is likely due to the resurrection that took place.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Fri May 23, 2014 10:40 pm

ADM_Sapphire wrote:
Upon returning to the House of Plenty, Alex would be allowed to visit the family and give them their items. The little girl hugs her teddy tight and the boy immediately begins playing 'horse'. The mother looks grateful and in tears, thanking Alex.

Alexander would smile and dip his head to the woman. He assured her that there was nothing to thank. His visit was shortened, as he went to check on Lisa. He would wish them a good day, and turn to head out.

ADM_Sapphire wrote:
The Sisters allow Alex to visit with Lisa. She is awake this time, and greets him with a smile. However, it does not seem she remembers him. This is likely due to the resurrection that took place.

He would smile to Lisa, and ask how she is feeling. He would be donning a new pelt, recently made. He would simply be glad to be in her company, as she was alive and well. He spent a majority of his time this visit with her, simply conversing.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Sun May 25, 2014 11:53 am

Even though it was his birthday on this day, the 25th of Mirtul, the man still carried out his duties and worked at the site of the collapsed house. Tired and weary from night after night of unrest, his movements were sluggish at best, though he was determined.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:37 am

Only a few days after his "escape" from Krag, the man each morning would see to the excavation of the rubble as he worked alone. Barely awake as he worked, after a few hours Alexander seemed to nap at the collapsed home before continuing on with his daily duty. .
Back to top Go down
WonderfulTeemo

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Not-So-United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:05 am

As the Halfling lass was exploring the town, she encountered the one man excavation site to the South. She looked over the site, and encountered the napping man. With little thought she then unstrapped her shield and set it against a pile of rubble. With a roll of her shoulders, she then got to work at excavating the rubble as the man napped. Seeming use to manual labour, she worked rather efficiently but would not of been able to carry as much rubble as Alexander, being small and all... 
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:40 am

The house begins to look more and more stable now, and within a week it will likely become livable again if building preparations are made. The family seems to be doing well at the House of Plenty, and young Lisa gets stronger than ever.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:17 pm

ADM_Sapphire wrote:
The house begins to look more and more stable now, and within a week it will likely become livable again if building preparations are made. The family seems to be doing well at the House of Plenty, and young Lisa gets stronger than ever.

The Sheriff would juggle his time between the excavation, counting coin, building preparations, and spending time with the family and the girl Lisa. His time was spent with the Halfling woman, as the two would share ham and cheese at around mid-morning after a morning of excavating and preparing.

Each day he looked even more tired than the previous, but he pressed on.
Back to top Go down
dak12attack

avatar

Posts : 443
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 21
Location : Massachusetts

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:59 am

Having paid for the entirety of this project, Alexander would also see to construction as well, helping out whenever he could.

He would pay a visit to the family that resided at the Temple, and the girl Lisa whenever time allowed.
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

avatar

Posts : 4054
Join date : 2014-03-10
Location : Potatoland

PostSubject: Re: Fire!   Fri Jun 20, 2014 4:04 am

Only a few more days remain on the rest of the construction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fire!   

Back to top Go down
 
Fire!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» A fire heard (FINSHED!)*Pick n play*
» Fire Nation Noble Family Looks For Wife for the Vordannen Head of House
» Fire Nation: Fire Nation Capital - Fire Lord's Palace ~ Flashing Back
» North Chung-Ling; the Fire Fountain City
» Forged Through Fire

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: