Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:54 pm

Mark seems to be leaving with the first group of citizens, spotting Asteria he would motion for her to come, but he seems off around her.
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 3:49 pm

Noltem wrote:
Mark seems to be leaving with the first group of citizens, spotting Asteria he would motion for her to come, but he seems off around her.

The warrioress merely walks over to Mark and falls in line behind the group, keeping her shield raised and axe at the ready as she helps in escorting the group towards Myth Drannor. She's there most of the day, helping groups in and out of the city and wherever she may be needed. She remains silent throughout most of this, but, determined, as well.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer



Posts : 147
Join date : 2013-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:39 pm

Ranya would Join in along the Trail not saying a lot but chanting and humming bolstering any who seemed particularly frail or overburdened occasionally speaking encouraging words to any whom seemed to need special attention.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 pm

An incident later, after delivering the first group to Myth Drannor, Mark comes back to the gates with a new scar across his throat, calling for Sister Laura or Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:46 pm


There is mention of Sister Laura, however, she has crossed the threshold into the town. She will not step foot outside of the gates.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:50 pm

Mark waits for someone to come talk to him, impatient, given the circumstances. If nobody shows up he sure as hell will enter town despite being banned.
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:06 pm

*After some time, Jonah returns to the East Gate with a new group of Cleared Townsfolk*

"Mark, thank you for-- Gods, what happened to you? Is everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:16 pm

"I had a run in with some infected and nobody bothered to tell me being dead doesn't stop the parasite, they also pop out of people's mouth and jump at you. Thing is I heard Laura returned, how is she? Does she need any help?" Mark would ask while the uninfected people prepare for the travel.
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:21 pm

"Laura is here... and she appears fine. We've been attending the sick and injured. I'll tell her that you're here.

*He seems horrified about Mark's encounter with an infected person, and sad that the person had to lose their life twice in the process.*

"It came out of the mouth... What did it look like? Was this infected person anyone of authority in the town? I have a theory..."
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 pm


Sister Laura walks up to Jonah, keeping within the city perimeter of course.

"Brother, we are running low on salves." She looks past him and gives Mark a forced tired smile. That is, until she sees the scar, then the smile wipes right off her face, and she quickly side-glances Jonah.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 pm

"They were eight guards and four kids, only managed to save one of the kids since I was on my own. I threw a bomb at the guards and five of them collapsed, tentacle things coming out of their mouths while I fought to save the kids." Looks down, perhaps ashamed of only being able to save one "Oh Laura, do you need something? I am here for everything you need"
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:21 am


"I think I should be asking you the very same thing." She frowns as she looks at the new scar. "It seems I'm getting the easier part of this...if..you count this as easy."

Laura looked across the empty town. She seems to phase out for a moment before returning to them.

"We have been the better part of fortunate lately Brother."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:42 am

"You two are doing along the others the hard work, make no mistake of it, you are brave amongst this bunch of fleeing cowards that dare not step into town." Looks at her with fiery passion, clearly disgusted by people's attitude "If you two need something I am right outside, I want you to check daily with us, we have people able to detect infected at the gates, you will be checked daily and if you don't show up I will personally enter town and drag you out, understood?"
Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:30 am

"So far, so good, Sister. We can't let ourselves become complacent, though."

*He smiles at Mark's passion and nods*

"Understood. Thank you, Mark."
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:45 am

"Looks like we are a searching party now, let's organize ourselves, who aside from Jay can cast that Sense thing so we can split?" Mark asks around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   

Back to top Go down
 
Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2
 Similar topics
-
» The Fool's Arcana
» A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)
» Giggles - The Fool
» The Librarians' Corner
» Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: