Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:04 am

Being told by Jonah that Sedrin and Kasia are the one at Shadowdale East that could help him, he goes in their search to talk to them about the preparations they are taking.
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

avatar

Posts : 702
Join date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:05 am

A large group of about twenty men women and children arrive outside the eastern gate. They say Taeron has cleared them to leave.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:11 am

Mark grunts, obviously not prepared for a group just yet he takes a quick look around for Sedrin and Kasia, then having met Ken along the way he orders him to take point and watch out for threats on the road while keeping a close eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:14 am

Sedrin walks up to Mark.

Joining us at the gate?
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:17 am

"I need someone to check that Taeron has cleared them and some more people to help with the escort, think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:25 am

Walk into the quarantine zone? *he sighs* oh, f*** me, ill do it.. *he walks into town, looking for Taeron*
Back to top Go down
WonderfulTeemo

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Not-So-United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 am

As Ken keeps a look out for stray infected at the Crossroads and Shadowdale Woods he meets Mark, he had agreed to aid Mark in the evacuation. Ken continued conversation concerning the plague before walking off to Rimwood.

For now, Ken can be found with sword unsheathed at the Crossroads and even in the Shadowdale woods at times. He is on stand by, waiting for the word.


Last edited by WonderfulTeemo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:31 am

Mark waits for confirmation from Sedrin, then looks at the citizens and raises his voice.
"People, we shouldn't have any problem reaching Myth Drannor, but just in case there is here are a few things you might want to remember:
1- Listen to the people escorting you to safety, they know how to handle stuff.
2- Don't run away, don't walk away, don't go away, if you are not infected you'll be allowed in the city no worries.
3- Once we arrive at Rimwood the elves need confirmation that you are free of the disease so they will check on you again, so be patient."


Mark then walks to Ken and whispers to him "If somebody tries to run away stop him without harming them, they might be infected that are managing to get out of the city and we need them controlled"
With that Mark awaits for Sedrin and any volunteers
Back to top Go down
WonderfulTeemo

avatar

Posts : 91
Join date : 2013-08-28
Age : 22
Location : Not-So-United Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:48 am

"Very well, if you are in need of further help then tell me, I won't hesitate to intervene without permission if I feel help is needed. It's desperate times, Mark." Ken nods with a smirk, keeping a close eye on his surroundings.

Ken continues to keep a lookout for stray infected while waiting on any further word.


Last edited by WonderfulTeemo on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

avatar

Posts : 1930
Join date : 2011-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:52 am

After her journey to Freehaven of which she doesnt seem to want to talk about, Ticla joins Mark, offering her aid if needed.
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:55 am

Sedrin would walk aorund asking all in he would encounter for the barbarian
Back to top Go down
Roveston



Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : EU

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:16 pm

After an incredible long night, which he spent approaching several people, dodging creatures and making the proper arrangements, Lucent would walk back in Shadowdale East with his spell up and running, noticing the crowd and focusing on the group in a bit of concentration as he squeezes his eyes for a moment turning them into vertical slits.

Regardless the results about townsfolk, he would approach the adventurers (if they are clear as he is), offering them each a parchment to detect the infected, a Life Sense spell to be learned by whoever they think they can use it, also informing them who are the infected (if any) among the people and that Karovir is examining people furtherly right outside the gates in Rimwood.

If the group proceeds with escorting the townsfolk to safety, Lucent would then replace them and camp at the bottom of the walls, using his fine hearing and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to make sure no one is sneaking and ready to use his many bardic tricks to slow down, stun and daze whoever attempts to run away without first allowing the identification.

If asked about his mate, he would say that it's ironic how they have to be divided during emergencies while others, usually, try to stick along their dears.
Back to top Go down
KSC



Posts : 969
Join date : 2011-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Loora not having any luck acquiring Sense Life scrolls and finding life in Myth utterly boring joins Mark and Ticla outside Shadowdale. She volunteers for escort duty.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:24 pm

When enough adventurers have reunited at Shadowdale East Mark raises his voice again:
"People, this are Loora, Ticla, Ken, Jay, the man that has to come back with confirmation is Sedrin and I am Mark, when we six are here we will escort you to Rimwood where Karovir is inspecting people who are to enter to Myth Drannor, get ready!"
Back to top Go down
Taeron

avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:48 pm

*Taeron can be found in Shadowdale center, staring at the Twisted tower, checking his gear. As Sedrin approaches him, Taeron simply explains:*

I have checked several people, yes. But there is no way of telling whether those are the ones that are prepared to head out. I suggest you take a caster from the hospital - one that knows the spell. The escort him all the way - and return with him. And make sure the elves check the people before they enter the elven town.

///If there are no casters at the hospital which know the spell, Taeron would go with Sedrin. I am not sure how it works with the NPCs and the Sense life just yet. Smile
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:57 pm

When Sedrin comes back with the information he nods "Jay can cast that spell... Jay! Check everyone in this group, when you say it's clear we move out"
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:25 pm

Sedrin would:

1. Go (and either fetch a caster from the hospital and) to inform Mark of what to do. - or -
2. Walk with Tearon to the gate, being an ass about the lack of organization and knowledge of who to step up in who's place, and inform Mark
Back to top Go down
Roveston



Posts : 798
Join date : 2012-04-13
Location : EU

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Lucent would focus his spell upon the group of townsfolk and inform the adventurers who is infected among them, if any. As they are good to go, he would remain at the gate and go back to work tirelessly to sense whoever might be sneaking around.

If required, and only when there's another adventurer who knows the proper spell, he would leave briefly to visit the hospital of the Illmaterian to drop by and say hi to Jonah and Laura.
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

avatar

Posts : 358
Join date : 2011-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Kasia would grumble as she returns to oversee the commotion at the gate.

"Hh..how would sending someone inside t..to verify the people's condition b..be of any help? H..he could easily b..be infected on the way in and out, w..we could no more trust his words t..than those of the refugees themselves."

If Ken is present in the area, she would tense up and request everyone to remain away from him, claiming that Jonah and Sir Reinhart came by the previous night with news that the half-drow was infected by the leader of the worms. She would ask Ken to remain in place until he can be checked by someone who came from without the town bearing the sense life spell, or by someone who can cast a dismissal spell.

Beyond that, she would simply thank the gathered adventurers for their willingness to escort the townspeople to safety, and would continue to move about the area, making certain that no one who had not been tested leaves.
If more refugees gather than the escorters are willing to take, she would ask that women and children be given priority in the evacuation, and would remain to try and calm those that must stay behind and wait for the next rounds.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1111
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:48 pm

"Shut up Kasia, they all have been checked" Mark would say with less patience than usual.
"Okay people, we're moving out!" Mark says to those tested and free of the infection, starting to walk the road to Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:49 pm

He calmly replies:

Test me. Throw at me what ever you have of tests.

*he shrugs*
Back to top Go down
ADM_Specters

avatar

Posts : 702
Join date : 2014-01-23

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:09 pm

None of the commoners or adventures are infected. They follow the commands freely and just seem gald to be out of town.

Back to top Go down
DeepFriedMoose

avatar

Posts : 320
Join date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:29 pm

*Jonah remains hard at work in the hospital, tending to other illnesses and injuries. He seems concerned that he has not heard from Sister Laura yet. He occasionally takes a step outside to see if things are running smoothly.*
Back to top Go down
Hensul



Posts : 514
Join date : 2012-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:36 pm

*Sedrin straps his shield on his back and takes a sip of water form his canteen*

Alright. To the city of songs...

*he moves up with Mark*
Back to top Go down
Maiden of Loss

avatar

Posts : 694
Join date : 2011-10-20
Age : 24
Location : United States

PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Reporting for escort duty, Asteria walks up to the eastern gate and waits patiently outside it for orders. She has her tower-shield strapped to her hand and her great-axe in the other. For the most part, she keeps to herself and remains silent, looking around for Mark or someone she trusts for orders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation   

Back to top Go down
 
Fool's errand. Organizing the evacuation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Fool's Arcana
» A fool and his money are s- Look! A bee! (Open)
» Giggles - The Fool
» The Librarians' Corner
» Fool's Fruit [Auro/Avi]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: