Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty

Go down 
AuthorMessage
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:35 pm

Heading to the House of Plenty, Deputy Mayor Kendra looks for Julia, and sticks around to answer any questions to the best of her abilities. She has a letter for her, should she not find her. The letter states:

Mayor Glamerie has asked that you please prepare the grains for inspection immediately. She has also asked that a team of farm hands be gathered and at the ready.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty   Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 pm

*Deputy Kendra sees the High Harvestmistress knelt before the altar as soon as she enters the Temple, where the entire staff is gathered praying. A disciple draws her attention and Julia walks toward the door, smiles and says.*

Welcome to the House of Plenty my dear, could you please give me a few more details about this?

((Hey, We can do it here if you wish... but I would like to do this ingame, then I'll have a chance to Role Play with you Smile... would be fun, What do you say?))
Back to top Go down
adaywithoutrain

PostSubject: Re: By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:17 pm

((I'm in game now Smile ))
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty   Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:35 pm

((Ouch, can't login right now Sad, need 1 or 2 hours... sending you my Skype in a PM so we can schedule this Wink ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty   

Back to top Go down

By order of Mayor Glamerie to the House of Plenty
Page 1 of 1