Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

In Memoriam

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sylvver

PostSubject: In Memoriam   Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:47 am

Two years and a tenday after the events in the city of shade, after sending word to any friends of the deceased that still remain in the dales, Kasia makes her way to the small lake situated at the edge of the Midwood.

She pays her respects at the forest clearing, where the belongings of the Archmage had been burried. She makes certain the gravesite had not been disturbed in the past years, and checks on the growth of the sapling that had been planted there at the funeral.

Once done, she sets up camp a short ways from the water and sets out to tour the surrounding area, looking for any unwanted creatures that may have chosen to make the serene site their home.

((If anyone wishes to meet her at Lanius' gravesite ingame, send me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: In Memoriam   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:09 am

((Kasia will see that the sapling is now a small strong and healthy tree, well cared and nourished.))
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: In Memoriam   Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 am

The placea area area has been used as a training ground and a relaxing place to go for Mark, so a little patch of dirt is seen in front of the lake but there is no other signs of someone being there.
Back to top Go down
Sylvver

PostSubject: Re: In Memoriam   Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:07 pm

As seasons come and go and another year comes to pass, the clearing is visited once more by a lone figure in plain traveling clothes, a red hood masking her face.

The figure lingers near the lake's edge for many an hour, gazing at the calm waters.
As dusk sets, the figure can be seen setting up a small camp and preparing for a nightly vigil.
Any creature that happens past at an opportune moment might hear faint words carried on the wind, perhaps a poem, a song recited, or the words of a prayer.

Come morning the figure, the camp, and any trace of their passing, will be gone.

Will one last miracle come to pass?
A gentle voice paints a twisted future.
For the sake of a world where no one will cry again
before reaching the crimson-stained sky
I screamed out prayers that reached none, not a soul
they just fade and disappear
throwing away all mercy.
An exquisite moonlight shines just for a second then vanishes
into the distance
beyond your grieving eyes.
I still reach out even further
as I shut mine gradually
believing in your sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Memoriam   

Back to top Go down

In Memoriam
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: