Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zaroak

PostSubject: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:52 am

Near the small pond at the foot of Krag two elves arrive carrying various supplies. The make shift flag is a large spear stuck into the ground with white cloth from the top of it. One of the elves is in blue and grey armor. He wears a back shield and carries various weapons.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:29 am

The other elf is distinctively well-dressed in his armor, with a black mask on his eyes that really makes him easier rather than harder to identify. One ornate, but still deadly, sword hangs from his belt, and various threatening magical implements can be found about his person. At the present, though, he seems to be waiting in an utterly nonthreatening manner, waiting for their parley to be acknowledged.
Back to top Go down
Shadowcraft

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:56 am

Spiral goes and lets someone with the Authority to speak to them know they are there.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:56 pm

*Upon hearing the report of the elves waiting, Lilly narrows her eyes then calls for her slave. She speaks with her briefly and sends her on her way*

*Zyae, the Dragonfire's elven slave would make her way down the mountain to greet those waiting. She approaches keeping her head down and gives a deep curtsy to the men*

"Greetings. I have been sent on behalf of my Mistress, Arcane Major Dragonfire. If you would like to speak with her personally then I would ask you follow me to the keep, unarmed of course. If this does not suit you then I can deliver a message to her instead."
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm

*Knight Major Bainyrr Dragonfire looks down at the white flag from the parapet.  He regards the gesture coldly, for his memory was long, and he would not soon forget what neutral ground meant to men such as these:  Neutral ground was not honored by them, which they had demonstrated by attacking him and his on such ground before.  He knew well their treachery, and would not fall for it again...they could not be trusted...ever.  If they represented what it meant to be an elf, Bainyrr was glad he was not raised as they were.*
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:05 pm

Arjay would look at Celovar, obviously not thinking much of the suggestion. "I'll agree to meet in the keep, but my sword is god-touched. I'll agree to letting you peace-tie it into the hilt, but not take it. I'm sure your priests would understand that reluctance."
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:18 pm

The Darklord's Hand, the Dark Archon and the Skymage Master would move in to meet with the elves. They would leave The Knight Major and the Arcane Major speak until they feel they should intervene.
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:22 pm

((As a heads up, we didn't go down to talk to them, they would have had to come up to the castle, weaponless, or they don't come up at all.  If the Dark Archon and the Skymage want to go down without us, that's fine, we aren't there though))

Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:26 pm

Arjay would step forward as they approached, sword sheathed. His sheriff's badge was prominent to make his authority to treat with them easy to identify. "Good morning," he'd say, courteously without being patronizing. "My name is Arjay Lo'Ran, Sheriff of Shadowdale." He'd wait a moment for them to identify themselves, but wouldn't press the issue if they weren't going to be forthcoming about their names.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:29 pm

*Seeing those of power approach the elves Zyae gives a deep curtsy to them then quietly leaves to head back to her masters seeing as how the situation is now being handled*
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:39 pm

The Zhentarim High command would identify themselves by their rank only then the Darklord's hand would speak up.

We will respect your white flag, so long as you keep your weapon sheeted, you do not profess threats and do not attempt to use magic.  Any such attempt will result in exemplary actions taken against you. We will discuss your proposal,  within the temple.

On the way to the Castle, the Darklord's hand would invite the Arcane Major and the Knight Major to follow them.

I'm curious as to what you had in mind, keep in mind your authority and deal with the matter. I hope you prove yourself in this matter.
Back to top Go down
Ilharn

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:45 pm

((Lillys player has given me permission to respond for us both))

*Bainyrr and Lilly defer to the Skymage and the Darklord, since they are the people now running the meeting, and since they obviously have something they want done with enemies that are obviously so untrustworthy.  Bainyrr knows these Elves are not to be trusted, and so he and Lilly exclude themselves from the proceedings, since both Bainyrr and Lilly have incredibly important matters other then this that have to be done*

((Go ahead and run the scene without us guys, Bainyrr and Lilly are not there))

Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:54 pm

Arjay, who has no record of treachery that he can recall, nods to the Darklord. "Very well. The weapons stay sheathed, and magic remains unspoken." His tone suggests that he expects that to be a mutual arrangement, though he's tactful enough to not say it. Before following, he glances at Celovar to see if the arrangement agrees with him as well.
Back to top Go down
cdnspr

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:57 pm

Nearby, Illinicker shakes his head.  "Useless" he says to himself, while he flicks what remains of a hand-rolled cigarette into a nearby snowbank.

He hides his look of contempt for all involved behind a smile and approaches the group, cracking the Dark Lord's Hand an uncharacteristically sharp salute.  He then turns to the elves.

"Well, either you're here to talk, or this is the worst frontal assault in history."  Knowing the answer, he continues.  "Knight-Captain Unterminox.  I'll be filling in for the majors."
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:26 pm

the DH rises an eyebrow in disbelief then nods to illnicker to proceed.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:47 pm

"Very well," Arjay said. "And yes, we've come to talk. I'm here to negotiate an exchange of prisoners."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:14 am

Celovar would look over those whom would come down to address them.

Do not take us for fools. I have no intentions of moving inside of Krag to discuss terms. We are closer to your territory then our own and going inside without weapons would mean the death of us both. I brought forth this white flag myself to seek arrangements to speak. This will not be done near Krag, nor will I be removed of my arms. We can speak here or at some other neutral location. This is simple business, no blood needs to be spilled here as we both have much to gain.
Back to top Go down
ADM Iribaar

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:22 am

Finally the Dark Archon speaks, her voice cold.

If we were here to spoil blood it would be done already, elf. The offer was made..take it or leave it..however you have my word..no harm will be done to you..as long as you behave.

*with this she moves inside again not looking back if they are coming along or not*
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:34 am

Your word means little to me. If you dont want your weavemaster back, thats fine with me. I will go ahead and visit him and let him know that all hes done for the Zhentarim was a waste and they cared little for his life. If your to afraid to speak outside in these conditions then feel free to flee back to the mountain. Im ready to discuss things right here.

He gives a pause before speaking agian

Look this is all a waste of time. You want Jack, we want Ahri. I propose an exchange between the two at this very spot. If you agree I personally will bring Jack back along with all of his possessions and unharmed.
Back to top Go down
ADM Iribaar

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:23 am

*the Dark Archon stops and turns around*

Little elf..i do not care for what you could tell anyone..one more word like this from you..and you wont leave this hill alive. Of course it would end with the dead of my Weavemaster then...i suppose..thats it if your friends consider you worth enough to take revenge for you...but it wouldn't change anything for you personally cause you would be dead...and soon forgotten. While Ahri would still be here, in our hands.
Perhaps your friend is wise enough and minds his tongue when he speaks to me...

*she turns to Arjay*

Bring the Weavemaster here...if he is unharmed..you will get Ahri back..unharmed..if not..well i don't think further words are needed.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:01 am

Bold words, maybe your underlings forgot to tell you whom I am. You will have your Weavemaster.

He reaches down for the small make shift flag picking it up looking over to Arjay and preparing to leave.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:43 am

"You will have your Weavemaster," Arjay said. "This spot, as soon as it can be arranged. If this passes without incident, we can treat further."
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:32 am

The Darklord's Hand take a look at Celovar appraising him

"Whoever you think your pitiful person is, if I see you on patrol I suggest you bend the knees and make a very convincing appeal."
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:52 pm

Arjay interposes himself between Celovar and the Darklord's Hand. "As I said, I'll return with the Weavemaster as soon as is possible. If you could have a scout watching this spot, this can be concluded in short order," he said, not wanting this arguement to continue down its natural path.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:14 pm

The darklord's hand smirks then shrugs before going back to the castle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.    

Back to top Go down

A White Flag in the Dirt Outside of Krag.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next