Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Jack's capture.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
BedlamX

avatar

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:39 pm

*Being a deputy and a member of the Hounds...not to mention he promised Arjay he would help move the prisoner...Jarrin would probably be on hand for the release and transfer. As Jack would start resisting and trying to assault the guards, Jarrin would just smack him across the back of the head in an attempt to knock him out.*

*If anyone gives him a glare or stink eye look, he would just shrug and say: "Whaaaattt?"*
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Oregon (America)

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:45 pm

Jack would resist until he is undeed incapacitated.

"I WANT A TRI-" passed out.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

avatar

Posts : 2077
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Monroe, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:05 pm

// We doing this on the forum or are we working on scheduling in game?
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:45 pm

//forum is probably still probably the only way to keep the pertinent parties involved.

"Much as I hate to say this, you're more valuable as a trade item than as an execution spectacle," Arjay mused as they loaded into the cart.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Oregon (America)

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:50 pm

((So Jack's passed out. Your guys' move)
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Oregon (America)

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm

((Still your move, Arjay.))
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:37 pm

Arjay, and his backup, travel on across the land, Arjay keeping watch on Jack with a wand of Silence ready. Arjay gives orders to take the safest route toward the approach to Castle Krag, hoping against hope that this goes quietly.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

avatar

Posts : 2077
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Monroe, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:02 am

Celovar moves with said group maintaining his presence toward the back.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

avatar

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 am

*Jarrin goes along with Arjay like he promissed. He is noticeably quieter than normal and not exactly his normal, jovial self.*
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:52 pm

"The group would encounter zhent patrols soon after entering zhenrarim controlled territories "
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:05 pm

Arjay wouldn't waste any time. "Tell your leaders that we've come to exchange prisoners, as agreed," he'd say before they had a chance to challenge him. "There'll be no trouble today." He would, of course, also relate where they had arranged to meet.
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:10 pm

the patrol leaves for krag immediately telling the group they would meet in front of the castle's gate
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:20 pm

"dozens of crossbowmen and waiting on the ramparts aiming at the group. When the gates finally opens they are met by an advancing veteran battalion protecting the dark archon and the Darklord's hand. the skymages appear flying over the group on wyverns led by the skymage master's beast Holding Ahri tangling by a rope. *
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:25 pm

Arjay would look up at the dangling mage, then back at the Dark Archon as he didn't lead his group any closer. "You'll understand, I hope, if I don't release him until she's on the ground?"
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:37 pm

scared not to catch her?
Back to top Go down
DM_YUBER

avatar

Posts : 906
Join date : 2013-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Bring her down! I expect the weavemaster handed over now.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:38 pm

Ahri hadn't exactly expected to be tied and held to a flying mount. She looks quite indignant, but happy to be out of Krag.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

avatar

Posts : 2077
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Monroe, Mi

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:44 pm

Celovar stands patiently watching the scene unfold.
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Arjay then shook Jack, trying to rouse him.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Oregon (America)

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:09 pm

Jack awakes in a shock, attempting to push or kick Arjay off; but is still weak. Still bound and gagged.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:12 pm

As Jack is woken, and Ahri is brought down, she looks to the Swordhands...or whoever to untie her, rather than lay tied up in the snow.
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 37

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:14 pm

Arjay took whatever strikes he could manage while bound, then pulled him to his feet. "Today's your lucky day, you're going home," he said, helping him off the cart. Then he'd look to the Archon. "He's been refusing food, he might need help. Send one of your men to escort her out, and we'll trade halfway."
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2011-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Oregon (America)

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Jack tries to speak the entire way.

EDIT: Also to note; as soon as Jack realizes where/who he was, and what was going on, he became much more compliant.
Back to top Go down
Thelight1

avatar

Posts : 236
Join date : 2012-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:23 pm

Ahri doesn't speak to the Swordhands as they escort her, she just keeps a real close eye on them, watching for any funny business. While she had seen both Arjay, Jarrin and Celovar's skill...if the Zhentarim decided to go back on their word, there wouldn't be much that could be done save to run.


Last edited by Thelight1 on Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

avatar

Posts : 1159
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:12 pm

*Jarrin watches, but stays by the wagon ((or cart or whatever they brought Jack in Razz )) with his cloak pulled around himself and making no overtly hostile movements at all.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Jack's capture.   

Back to top Go down
 
Jack's capture.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Jack of Spades
» Why did the British want to capture Cetshwayo.
» Sebastian Moran/Jack the Ripper
» Jack's Fruit
» Actor Ideas for Jack Twist

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: