Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 A grisly warning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rickshaw

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2013-09-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:41 pm

By now word would likely have spread about the warning left just beyond Shadowdale's walls. The bloody, burned, and broken body of Jin'Cathul placed upon a stake for all to see, a note around his neck carrying a warning to all.

The note reads: Let this serve as a warning to all those who would dare to trespass in the holdings of the Ilythiiri. Encroachment upon our territories without prior approval will be met with swift, and brutal punishment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

((And a link to the UD thread detailing the events leading up to it [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Rickshaw on Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

avatar

Posts : 2077
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 28
Location : Monroe, Mi

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:10 pm

// Cannot read the warning perhaps you could give a translation above in your post?
Back to top Go down
Rickshaw

avatar

Posts : 478
Join date : 2013-09-28
Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:18 pm

((Sorry about that, updated!
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:22 pm

As word reaches Vincent, he gathers a couple militia men to go outside of Shadowdale to see what exactly all the talk is about. Once reaching the staked corpse of Jin'Cathul he sighs softly, taking the note off from around his neck and reading it. With a small grumble he speaks to the militia men.

"Take him to the House of Plenty to be tended to properly, hopefully not all is lost with this one.."

After the order is given he rubs his forehead slowly before murmuring to himself

"Ilythiiri, blasted drow.. Cruven would like to hear about this, and most likely the elves.."

He proceeds to make his way back into town, note of warning in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

avatar

Posts : 972
Join date : 2011-06-09

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:42 pm

If the man ventured to the Underdark, he was the master of his own fate. I believe the House of Plenty will be just wasting their resources.
If he's stupid enough to go to the drow on his own free will, he will do it again. Or fall into a hole or something...
Back to top Go down
Noltem

avatar

Posts : 1143
Join date : 2013-06-19
Age : 27
Location : Spain

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 5:48 pm

Upon hearing the news from Cruven's mouth Mark sighs
"Well, this just earned them an eye for an eye..."
Back to top Go down
Verdana

avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:03 pm

*As Ami is doing her typical travels and patrols throughout the woods, she would notice the charred body of Jin, before Vincent got to him.

As she approaches it carefully, she would frown and look around constantly, always for hidden eyes as well as detecting the invisible with her spell.
She would try to scan the body from top to bottom with her very keen eyes and try to see if she knows the burned person.

She would try to read the letter, making bits and pieces of the drow dialect from her own knowledge of elven.

She would then take the form of a small animal and hide, not too far but still staying hidden.
As Vincent would arrive and then depart, Ami would assume her elven form and follow them a few moment after. She approaches Vincent:*

"You one of guard, yes?" *Would say in her not-perfect Common*
"Think that know this...man. Saw him in the forest, alone when do patrol with Keeper."
Back to top Go down
Dragon_tears

avatar

Posts : 428
Join date : 2013-11-23

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:17 pm

Sister Laura was walking down the road, thinking of the cold night when she came upon the party carrying Jin'Cathul to the House of Plenty. Her eyes grow wide in the moonlight, but she wouldn't know who it was until she came closer.


"My gods." Laura gasped as she looked upon the charred face. Gripping the arm of a guard, she follows them to the House of Plenty; doing what she can to save her conquered friend.
Back to top Go down
Steamer567



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-11-05

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Zarrall, upon returning from Freehaven, would see the people moving Jin from his stake and follow them
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 917
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:57 am

Verdana wrote:
*As Ami is doing her typical travels and patrols throughout the woods, she would notice the charred body of Jin, before Vincent got to him.

As she approaches it carefully, she would frown and look around constantly, always for hidden eyes as well as detecting the invisible with her spell.
She would try to scan the body from top to bottom with her very keen eyes and try to see if she knows the burned person.

She would try to read the letter, making bits and pieces of the drow dialect from her own knowledge of elven.

She would then take the form of a small animal and hide, not too far but still staying hidden.
As Vincent would arrive and then depart, Ami would assume her elven form and follow them a few moment after. She approaches Vincent:*

"You one of guard, yes?" *Would say in her not-perfect Common*
"Think that know this...man. Saw him in the forest, alone when do patrol with Keeper."

By the time Ami approaches Vincent he motions the militia men to continue to the House of Plenty and he turns his attention to Ami. Perking a brow at her broken common he grins slightly.

"I'm Deputy Mayor of Shadowdale. And if you know this man, perhaps when he comes back to this life, you should tell him that any dealings with drow is a poor choice, especially when entering their territory."
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

avatar

Posts : 2926
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : The dark side of the moon

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:03 am

A tall hooded man wearing an armor partly covered with furs (the ones who know him and would notice him, know it's Karovir) approaches and watches with some distance. For a moment he would look slightly amused as he mimics Vincent in a funny tone: "I'm Deputy Mayor of Shadowdale." He then focuses on the matter at hand and mumbles: "Drow are getting bold again it seems. First those in the desert and now this."
Back to top Go down
Verdana

avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:16 am

*As Vincent introduces himself properly, she would arch a brow and nod to him. She would then take out a cloak out of her bag and show it to him, proving she's of the Ank'Velahr*

"I am tael of the Ank'Velahr, call me Ami." *Nods and glances to the House of Plenty and noticing Karovir as he approached. She would smile faintly and nod in greeting, turning back to Vincent*

"...We find this man alone in woods of Unseelie when patrol with Keeper, maybe hunting. He seem not really dangerous. Then find this man again, seemed a bit odd but again, no dangerous.*

"...This...happen by dhaerow, yes? Will let Keeper and rest of Ank'Velahr know."

*She would then turn to Karovir, frowning*
"What else happen in desert? More drow there?"
Back to top Go down
Falling Leaf

avatar

Posts : 2926
Join date : 2010-11-24
Location : The dark side of the moon

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:27 am

Karovir would look at Ami and nod: "I have found two drow who wanted to drag a captured woman to the Thayans in the desert about two days ago. They seemed to be used to daylight and encounters with surfacers so I assume they dwell on the surface a lot. As for the message, I would guess it's from drow because there is at least one drow word in there and well look at the brutality of this crime."
Back to top Go down
Verdana

avatar

Posts : 600
Join date : 2012-12-08

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:36 pm

*She would nod in return and pull her hood forward*

"...I see. Will go back and let Keeper and other of Ank'Velahr know."

*With that she would begin to walk out of the town, glancing at the spot where Jin was found and then around for a moment before she travelled back to Myth Drannor to report what she learned*
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

avatar

Posts : 728
Join date : 2011-10-12
Location : EST

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Wed Dec 25, 2013 6:47 pm

*Roman watches the stringing up of and subsequent rescuing of Jin's body from a fair distance at the base of the hills of Fox Ridge. He would wait about the fire in town center for Jin to be carried somewhere or leave of his own accord and once healthy enough to speak, he would request they meet somewhere privately*
Back to top Go down
ARHicks00



Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:51 pm

Keita cocks an eyebrow as he overhears one of the Blackhound cadets whispering about the torture of Jin. It's hard for her to believe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: A grisly warning   

Back to top Go down
 
A grisly warning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Warning
» Naruto 567 Warning: !Spoiler Alert!
» Warning! Drow Trickery in the Gnoll Caves!
» New Wicked Female Pirate Crew Add (Warning Not for the light of heart)
» Cupcakes.... (come on, every site needs it!) [WARNING FROM EQD: GRIMDARK AS *is swearing allowed?*]

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: