HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Sharran

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:30 am

A small woman sits by the fire in Freehaven unmasked ass she is known to most as a Sharran. She keeps to herself not causing trouble or any scenes that would bring attention to her. A few pass by speaking to her, if they ask about her goddess she would suggest they go someplace a little more private.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:36 am

On one of his walks towards Freehaven to gather supplies Mark hears about the womand smiles to himself "I already have a lot of enemies, one more wouldn't hurt" think to himself as he walks past the woman, close enough for her to listen and for him to see her face in detail.
"I am not one of those that pray to Gods but for you, I will carry out Selûnes will" he then smiles to the woman and keeps doing his usual business
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:39 am

She looks up to him to see his face and laughs. "Your bitch of a god is nothing. Go on your way little man you have no business with me." She yawns and looks to her nails.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:02 pm

"She ain't my Goddess, but we share the same hate for idiots..." he laughs walking away from the place.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:33 pm

She ignored the man with a wave of the hand. And mutters to herself..."Idiots...he is that for sure. Slavers their all the same."
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:45 pm

A dark and broad warrior with long silky black hair and coal black eyes to match, clad in mithral plates, comes across the bridge from the Red Light district with a crate of 'something' in his grasp. He takes a break by the fire and gives a light smile to the lady sitting there. He offers a drink from his flask which he pulls from a leather pouch hooked to his belt next to an elaborite scabbard which would fit a falchion nicely.

"care for a nip of the ole medicine miss?"

He approaches gently flask extended ni his hand, but the air about him is naturally foreboding. As he gets closer, if she does not pannick and flee he whispers.

"You wouldn't happen to be the Sharran lass folks around town are whispering about would you? I... WE... have interest in such on many levels."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:48 pm

Looks to the man and shakes her head. "No I do not wish for a drink. And yes I am she."
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:08 pm

He smiles lightly and draws back the flask to have a sip of before stowing it safely away, pulling his cloak to the side away from his belt reveals a symbol of Jergal etched into the leather of his belt... a jawless skull with a scroll in it's teeth.

"Well perhaps we might go somewhere less travelled and have a little chatsee?  A rare chance it is to speak with one openly known as a Sharran."

His demeanor fades from a dark politeness to stoic... even dire.

"You may pick the place."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:22 pm

"The inn there has a nice room I keep for myself. Also know, I'm armed and if anything is tried I will slit your throat without a blink of an eye." (Can take to pms if needed.)
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:31 pm

*grins darkly and cordial*

"The sentiment is mutual, m'lady. Please lead on."

//switching to PM land, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:02 pm

Jack Maybe; who frequents Freehaven semi-regularly goes to Freehaven seeking scrolls. Upon hearing the rumors that there was a known Sharran around, he goes to meet her before or after her dealings with Roman.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:08 pm

She looks to Jack with a nod.  "I don't want any trouble from you.  I've seen you around a few times up here.  What do you want?"

(It would be after their talk)
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:22 pm

"I am not here for trouble; and if you happen to have any spell scrolls for sale, I would actually buy them from you. But I would like you to pass a message."

He would lean in. He would not yell, he would not whisper. He only speaks very carefully and slowly.

"Get. Your. Spies. Out. Now. For that will be the only warning they get."

He pauses, and leans back; lightening.

"I do not believe you have the authority to do such; nor am I clear on how your organization works at all. I do not hold anything against you, personally; or actually any of you, aside from one. I'm sure you know of whom I speak. Perhaps in time; we can even work together. But not as we are. Anyway, I shan't bother you." He sticks around for any response. If there is none, he sticks around for an awkward amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:47 pm

"I don't know what you're talking about.  We have no spies.  At least not any where near your people. And your right we may work together someday. I hear a lot of rumors up here."
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:01 pm

"You lie or are misinformed. I know of one, and suspect another. Their time will come if they do not either reveal themselves to me, personally; or disappear. If any of you want the door of cooperation to open, leave our ranks or admit yourselves. This is the only way I'd allow cooperation between us. I'm about to throw new legislation to pass for the Dark Archon and Black Fang. And this can be a boon or a Bane to our ability to work together, depending on if they are in our ranks or not. I would suggest you make it a boon by removing them, or having them come to me."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:59 pm

"I don't know what your talking about. If you think there is a spy among your people that's your own fault for allowing that to happen...again." She smirks.
Back to top Go down
Lebbon

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:12 pm

"They will be leaving soon. One way or another. And if it's my way, you're all in danger. If it's your way, diplomatic relations are still open. That is all." Jack would get up and walk off somewhere, still looking for scrolls.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:17 pm

She just laughs as he walks off.
Back to top Go down
Arros

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:01 pm

A short elven hooded figure would take a seat across from woman. Only after the figure hand found a comfortable position did it take the time to give a soft nod in greetings. Pulling the hood off to expose the near black skin of a male drow. "I hear rumors that one like you keeps knowledge?" He'd offer a crude drawing of cloaker beast, a hint of smile cresting the edge of his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:38 pm

She nods to him. "Depends on what kind of knowledge you seek dark one."
Back to top Go down
Arros

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:28 am

"The surface has changed. The hills do not carry whispers like they once did." He glanced towards the path to the below. "And time spent in the darkness has veiled much that is needed known. Nothing important however, only that which has happened and is known by many."
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:33 am

She would nod. "Lots of things have changed up here. Shadowdale no longer is Zhent occupied...there seems to be be too many goodie people for my taste."
Back to top Go down
Arros

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:46 am

"Who pushed out them from the town? The elves-" He paused for a moment. "Oh. And where are my manners. My kin have obtained a stronger foothold in a new outpost... Szith-Morcane it is called"
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 am

"Seems a rebel force pushed them out. Made of humans and elves. I had heard much about this with your kin."
Back to top Go down
Arros

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:59 am

"A pity that they did not crush the rebels. And what of our enemies? Only news that lingers much in the city is a temperamental portal which seems to freely choose planes when it is charged."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sharran   

Back to top Go down

The Sharran
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: