Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:07 am

Bryanna sets up a wheel barrow and a sign not far from the fountain. The sign reads 'Donations for the displaced'.

She verbally announces that she's gathering up things to take to the Lathandrites who have been misplaced from their homes. She suggests things that people would not have thought to bring with them, or things which would run out given time.
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:34 am

Seeing Bryanna by the Fountain Sophia approaches her, smiling. She is carin several hampers of Salted Meats, Vegetables, and Fruits. Also sh offers from her stall, several baked pies. Sophia then enters the House of Plenty and returns moments later with several water-skins and some spare blankets

" I am sorry I cannot do more, but this all I can offer, I would offer more if I was wealthier. But this food supply is half of my weekly supply. Yes, I may struggle but I know it goes to a noble cause."

Dipping her head she reenters the House of Plenty and heads to the Orpahange, once she and Bryanna are finished talking.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:30 am

Bryanna smiles at Sophia.

"Your generosity knows few bounds Sophia. This is far more than I could supply without trying to buy everything in town. Your contribution will be greatly appreciated, that I'm sure of."

She watches Sophia head off, resuming her vigil.
Back to top Go down
Inlaa

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Mon Dec 16, 2013 9:57 am

A tall, uncouth looking half-orc steps up toward Bryanna sometime later in the evening. He's carrying a bow, and there's a quiver full of arrows at his hip. Once he's within casual speaking distance, he speaks in a less than casual tone.

"Right. I see you've got a bunch of refugees or some other poor bastards to take care of," Alugar says, pausing to snort like a pig. "Tell you what: If you can find any of the sots that're willin' to WORK for somethin', I'll give 'em bows and arrows and take 'em for a hunt - kill some doe and rabbits. Huntin' won't be good since it's winter, but action's what keeps a body moving."

He ends this with a spit to the left.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:34 am

"I believe you are mistaken as to the nature of these people sir, but thank you for your offer all the same."

Bryanna calmly gathers up what has been dropped off and heads off to pack it all for travel.

She can be seen the next morning leaving town with a few pack animals in tow.
Back to top Go down
ARHicks00

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:27 pm

Gathers up as many kits and potions as he can so she can donate them to Sister Laura to give to the Lathanderites in Myth Drannor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites   

Back to top Go down

Gathering Aid for the Lahtandrites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1