Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Brotherhood

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noltem

PostSubject: The Brotherhood   Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:57 am

Mark travels to the Black Hounds Compound, The Dancing Moon Theatre and Freehaven hanging up new posters.

"The Brotherhood (Complete name is unknown)

Known members:
Gran Nefzen - Lord of Shadows
Sami Green - Common Assassin

A member of this organization has attacked innocent people in neutral ground and threatened to do it again only for his master to protect her when thing start to get dangerous for her, since they haven't broke any laws within the cities they can't judge them but they will find that matters little for true justice.
This is specifically meant for you, people of the Brotherhood:
You will surrender Sami Green to me at Freehaven, there she will accept the punishment that best suits her and I will promise that we will be even, if you insist on protecting a murderer that has confessed what she did I will make sure I destroy your whole organization. Here is a copy of both letters Sami left at the Dancing Moon after her attack, I can show the originals if you like.
You have a week to consider, after that, I will put bounties on both of your heads.

PS: What kind of freaking assassin leaves notes behind to incriminate herself, teach your minions how to do things, this is pathetic even for you"

First note is meant for Mark and Febrinde

"Hello you two. I'm sure you will guess who. I would have preferred to sit you two down and have this talk but the security will be on to me as soon as I kill Febrinde.

Now, Febrinde, it pains me to kill a kin for any reason, but you forced my hand. I understand this will enrage Mark more and more than anything I could have said or done to him. Tell him that I respect his unflinching courage in the face of a clearly more powerful foe. I do not claim that he will not one day be stronger, but for now I am better at killing things. Now, I wouldn't ever think of calling this even, but from now on if you ever see me it will only be for a moment. I respect you both, and Mark.. I really am sorry about the torture thing. You caught me on a bad day and, well... you copped it. Hugs and bolts."

Signed: The bitch that must die, Sami"

Second note is addressed to guards

"My name is Sami. I killed these people because they had the nerve to attack me. I realize this has had a negative effect in the form of a permenant ban from the establishment. I accept the punishment."
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Celovar looks over the poster before taking one on one of his frequent trips to Free Haven.
Back to top Go down
Lazydrunk

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:05 pm

*Gran laughs and makes his way through the desert towards Free Haven* So he lives...
Back to top Go down
Cpt.Devistation

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:20 am

A small figure would drift past the freehaven notice board, smiling she adds a few notes to the notice against the brotherhood
One Who has no fear.

*she would then walk away whistling a happy tune*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Brotherhood   

Back to top Go down

The Brotherhood
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1