Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 The Approach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Light

avatar

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:07 am

A scout runs as fast as he can to Shadowdale. The scout then would call out for the deputy to the mayor. He would seem nervous, maybe even a little scared.
Back to top Go down
Hasbeengoing

avatar

Posts : 1276
Join date : 2011-07-19

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:17 pm

*Onyx watches the scouts run by while standing in front of the House of Plenty doors. Then contiues to what appears to be stretching.*
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Hearing the scout call out for him, Vincent would be placed at the Fountain as usual, his hand resting gently on his blade handle. He calls the man over with a perked brow.

"You seek the Deputy Mayor? That is me, what is it you need? You seem a bit... Rattled."
Back to top Go down
DM Light

avatar

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:36 pm

The scout would try to catch his breath as he adresses Vincent.
Men..about 30 of them..heavily armed..coming this way...Some of them..said your name..
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:38 pm

Vincent lifts a hand to pinch the bridge of his nose a moment as he thinks for a brief moment.

"30 heavily armed men coming this way.. Did you get a good look at them? Any equipment or symbols that perhaps stood out?"
Back to top Go down
DM Light

avatar

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:50 pm

An iron first.
I think they were a followers of Torm.
This is all I know sir.

Maybe you should head out to approach them. I am not so certain they are hostile to us.
Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:52 pm

The man blinks a few times a bit surprised by the description. Though, a smile forms on his lips as he simply nods to the scout.

"Good work, thank you for warning. I'll certainly see to this approach force myself. Show me where they are coming from."

With that, Vincent checks his gear for good measure then motions the scout to move on and guide him to the approaching forces.
Back to top Go down
ARHicks00



Posts : 254
Join date : 2012-11-02

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 2:16 pm

Keita thinks for a moment why the scout would be scared, "Torm? Isn't he a bastion of justice? Why would he be nervous of a coming army Torm."

She shrugs her shoulders.

"Sadly, Ah cannot do anything about it unless Ah am paid. However, should shite go down, Ah'm going to do what Ah can to minimize the damage."
Back to top Go down
Steamer567



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:06 pm

If Zarrall heard this he would ponder for a moment, then move out to see this approaching army for himself, as the sudden appearance of these forces under this particular banner he would find incredibly odd. He'd do his best to keep out of the official's way but would definitely make every effort to gain a look for himself.
Back to top Go down
Dawizahr

avatar

Posts : 745
Join date : 2011-07-21
Age : 26
Location : Atlanta, GA, USA

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Imesah tags along with Vincent (if permitted) to remain abreast of the situation.
Back to top Go down
Kuitenknieper

avatar

Posts : 933
Join date : 2010-12-10
Location : Wildest Westphalia

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:24 am

Piak, on one of his visits in Shadowdale, hears about the odd "warning" and decides to observe the encounter from hiding, just in case.
Back to top Go down
DM Light

avatar

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:20 am

Those who would go to see the approaching men will see that they are hardly an army.
A large group of 30 men marching to Shadowdale carrying shields and armors with the famous symbol of an eyed open iron glove on them


The men will be soon at Shadowdale and those who came to meet them will see them from some distance as they are crossing the wide plains of the dales.



Back to top Go down
Greenboy3

avatar

Posts : 916
Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:44 pm

Upon seeing the men approach, Vincent lets out a small laugh crossing his arms.

"Well look who it is... Was starting to believe the reinforcements i called for were killed or were lost.."

The paladin smiles a bit in disbelief as he waits for them to reach him.
Back to top Go down
Arjay



Posts : 2476
Join date : 2011-03-13
Age : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Arjay watches from a few feet behind his friend. "More Helmites," he said, good-naturedly. "Well, there goes the town."
Back to top Go down
Steamer567



Posts : 17
Join date : 2013-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:51 pm

Zarrall saw the Helmites symbol, and sighed a curious sigh. Unsure how to take these new soldiers. Was there some possible trouble that he was unaware of or was it simply a precautionary measure here. How long were they here and what were they doing here? This brought up another though: If they were to stay would they be funded and supplied.

Zarrall tried to leave those logistic questions to others and force the thoughts from his mind it wasn't like he was going to have any influence on any of the decisions anyway. He did however, decide to stay and watch a minute and see what happened with the whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Mensbane

avatar

Posts : 33
Join date : 2013-10-16
Age : 46
Location : Bitter Root Mountains

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Mensbane watches
Back to top Go down
DM Light

avatar

Posts : 1274
Join date : 2012-02-09

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 am

//I am very sorry that this thread was postponed like this.

So it seems that the so called Tormites were not followers or torm at all, but loyal followers of Helm, the Vigilant one.

"My name is Nigel and I represent the followers of the Vigilant one, Helm. We are here to answer the call of the one called Vincent" *He bows his head slightly before him* "To aid the people of Shadowdale in their times of need."

The helmites would want to keep matching and enter the city to discuss with the authorities where can they be of aid.
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

avatar

Posts : 825
Join date : 2011-04-19
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: The Approach   Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:42 pm

"Greetings and Blessings,

Welcome to Shadowdale, I'm the High Harvestmistress Navarre,

If you need accomodations for your officers the House of Plenty is available, will be an honor to have you inside our Sacred walls."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: The Approach   

Back to top Go down
 
The Approach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Zulu approach to Rorkes Drift
» Snow statues at the approach to Castle Krag
» A Confident Approach

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: