HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Volunteers Needed for an Expedition

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

Skyiba

Volunteers Needed for an Expedition Empty
PostSubject: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 2:33 pm

Blue mage would post in myth drannor only an send letters to others else where..

Blue Mage seeks volunteers for an expedition into once forbidden areas to reclaim once forgotten and still lost things of old..

This could be dangerous so please be sure you really want to join before you sign up as we are uncertain as to what all we will encounter period.. so be sure to carry supplies you may need with you..

I seek those who are trust worthy honorable and most of all seek to aid myth drannor..

I call upon those of the tower it self as well as any of my old friends and companions of old who might heed my call, I call upon those that lay claim to the title as ally of myth drannor, I call upon our sister tower and a select few there..

Once again into the unknown we go, once again my friends and colleagues for the glory of our fair city. We strive to increase its glory its grandeur its wonder we try to restore.. Let us march forth and reclaim what once was long ago and bring it back into the present and embrace a new age of the old..

I again ask for volunteers as their is no true reward but that of helping the city itself which should be reward enough..

Access is granted for this expedition only..

(copies are sent to Julia, Valtore, Green Mage, Purple Mage, additional copy is sent to Julia to present to a few of the wardens, and a few are sent to myth drannor allies else where..)

Blue Mage

Last edited by Skyiba on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 3:49 pm

Valtore immediately sends a reply that he will aid Blue on this quest. He will be ready when they are ready to set off.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 5:45 pm

I have a mandatory non violence policy unless I give you permission to attack..

Last edited by Skyiba on Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Navarre_Sallavarian

Navarre_Sallavarian

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:17 pm

Greetings my dear old friend,

Of course our Church will aid you Blue, I'll ask all the followers of our Great Mother to join your expedition. Also, I'll extend the invitation to all the Wardens in our next weekly meeting,

pray that your children are well,

all the blessings,

High Harvestmistress Julia Navarre.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:38 pm

a letter is sent to both Julia and valtore and only to them so far

my dear friend

I truly appreciate your help and welcome it please choose those carefully should you decide to show it to other non elves as I have placed a strict non violent act on non elves when dealing with spirits period I can not allow them to be harmed in any way so those non elven that go must adhere to this but should it not be spirit I may allow them to attack.. also make note so long as they do not attack the spirits they will be healed and in worse case if so needed resurrected..

I ask this to be shown to those you trust the most with you life as well as my kids well being simply because of the fact is if harm comes to the spirits they are in violation of our laws period and can be held accountable up to and including death and this also falls on me as well for leading the expedition..

I ask that you bring an extra wand and scrolls that you feel appropriate in amount just incase they are needed.. should we face anything living I may or may not give the order for attack as I see fit.. if they are elven then they should not be harmed unless stepping in between and taking the blow them selves..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
PetersonOliveira

PetersonOliveira

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Corb send a letter to Blue

Quote :

"Headmaster,

You can count with me in this expedition.

Signed Faern Corb."

Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:55 pm

a letter sent to corb

my thanks master corb it is good to see at least one more willing to join from the tower possibly a third if his duties permit..
Back to top Go down
CallMeWhatYouWant

CallMeWhatYouWant

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:18 am

A letter is sent to blue

Quote :
Blue,

It would please me greatly to explore such ancient places and assist you to recover those things lost for ages past. I shall review my current research commitments and attempt to find the time to assist yourself and your trusted companions.

The Enchantress Shahnaz,
White Mage of Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

Ghael24

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:47 am

After a long trip back from a very dangerous place, Laurent finally arrives to Myth Drannor and its peaceful surroundings.

Laurent finds the note someone known as "Blue Mage" left. He scratches his non-beard while reading the message.

He thinks: <Trustworthy... pretty much. Honourable?> *he chuckles, then he nods in approval as he reads the rest of the message*

He moves away with a resolute step.
Back to top Go down
Gode

Gode

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 9:51 am

Tay'lin sees the invitation that is signed by blue.
She sends him a letter saying that she would be glad to help and see him once again.
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:05 am

a letter is sent to white mage

White Mage,

I appreciate the offer and when next in shdaowdale I will plan to visit with you to discuss this further if you have the time let me know when you can spare it and we shall meet..

Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 10:14 am

a letter is sent to taylin via a house cathlemet guard he would try the temple first and then the defender barracks lastly he goes to the inn..

taylin my old friend,

it is good you have returned and since you only just returned I would not ask you to come but I will not refuse the help either should you wish to come..

a lot has changed since last you was here as it had when I returned so I know the over whelming effect it has..

we have had a lot of changes since the days you were keeper so if you need time to adjust feel free and if you wish to jump right in that is great also..

it is indeed good to hear from you once again and I look forward to sitting next to the fire and catching up my old friend..

I can usualy be found at the fire or in the library these days.. it makes me glad that you have returned..

Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 6:35 pm

(ok folks looks like Saturday is the day is for the event availability time is being worked out so post available time for event if you plan to go..)

(im on est time and available 12pm to 12am Saturday)
Back to top Go down
DM Carbuncle

DM Carbuncle

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 10:10 am

Nadin would comment with Blue casually

It seems you're forming a quite efficient group lord Ryn'ja *grins*, I'm certain this incursion will be a success with your spirit leading, and unless duty calls me, be certain I'll aid you in this much important task.
Back to top Go down
icarus_crete

icarus_crete

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 11:25 am

Careth Dragonsbane makes his way from the Temple of Lathander into Myth Drannor deliberately walking admiring the floras that cultivate in the rays of sun that sparkle down upon them

He sees the note and initiates writing an epistle. The epistle reads; I am Careth Dragonsbane faithful servant of the Morninglord and Squire to Garren Smolder. I would seek to aid you in this endeavor. Myth Drannor is only recently new to me but I look forward to meeting you in person and substantiating my alliance with your gorgeous conurbation. If you are so kind to let me join you I have a room at the Inn where I spend most of my time. I also frequent the temple and both Cleophus, and Garren know of my virtues and can attest to my valor and gallantry. He asks around and sends the note to the Blue Mage.

OOC I am available during this time on Saturday Careth is level 10 Paladin. If you think he is not ready for such an excursion just let me know. Thanks! I hope I get to meet all of you!
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:48 pm

blue would comment to nadin

"aye it seems so I wonder how many are elven and how many are not.. I guess I will have to attempt to talk to the spirits and see if I can get them not to attack them.. wonder if that would work? hmmm.. and yes I would welcome you to join us.."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 12:51 pm

blue would send a note to careth

it is good to hear from you as I have not met you yet I can not rightly say if you are of experience enough to join but if you are willing to except the terms I set forth and abide by our laws I don't see why you wouldn't be able to join especialy if garren could send me word vouching for you..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 1:37 pm

Trip responds with a note sent from the House of Plenty.

"Sir Blue Mage,

I shall be honored to aid your expedition, alongside our Esteemed High Harvestmistress Julia.  Danger is best managed in numbers and I shall be glad to offer my assistance to the greater benefit of Myth Drannor.

Respectfully,
Close One Trip
"
Back to top Go down
WoodyWoo

WoodyWoo

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Sir, I would be most happy to aid in your project. Rwolf Sterling
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:08 pm

blue would send a letter to house of plenty marked for trip..

trip

it is indeed a welcomed offer tho I do not know you my self if Julia vouches for you I would welcome the help providing you understand there is no violence of any kind allowed unless I give permission even if attacked you may not retaliate unless I say it is ok..

we have strict laws on this and not only would you be subject to them but I will also be held accountable for your actions.. so long as you understand this and agree to it and follow my orders which I will give at a meeting held before the expedition heads off I would welcome the aid..

please also let rwolf know as well if you see him before he gets the letter.. I will need someone of note to vouch for him as well..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 7:12 pm

blue would send a letter to rwolf it would arrive at both the inn in myth drannor and the inn at shadowdale incase he wasn't in myth drannor

rwolf

it is indeed a welcomed offer tho I do not know you my self but I would ask someone vouch for you if you have someone of note. I would welcome the help providing you understand there is no violence of any kind allowed unless I give permission even if attacked you may not retaliate unless I say it is ok..

we have strict laws on this and not only would you be subject to them but I will also be held accountable for your actions.. so long as you understand this and agree to it and follow my orders which I will give at a meeting held before the expedition heads off I would welcome the aid..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
FFSDave

FFSDave

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Wester happens across the post in Myth Drannor which peaks his interest and curiosity.  He quickly hurries off to write a response to the Blue Mage.

Volunteers Needed for an Expedition Z7p3
Back to top Go down
halfcentaur

halfcentaur

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:01 am

*a letter is returned to Blue Mage, apparently written in haste... it reads simply*

Sir Blue Mage,

I am a man of peace. I will heed your direction to the letter.

Faithfully,
Trip
Back to top Go down
WoodyWoo

WoodyWoo

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 1:43 pm

The Harvestmistress of the House of Plenty said she will speak for my character and I have no problem with no use of violence unless you so order. Rwolf Sterling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Volunteers Needed for an Expedition   Volunteers Needed for an Expedition Empty

Back to top Go down

Volunteers Needed for an Expedition
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next