HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:29 am

Neighbor. sips his wine as he seems to ponder. I don't know.. Nothing wrong with t' company... thats for sure. seems to offer a small wink, though it is difficult to see, Amar having only one eye. I'll have to scout t' area a bit more n' see wether or not it's t' place for me. Small grumble. Lots of people coming this way ya know. Looks at her. ya need t' show me how far ya're with t' construction.. I might be able t' lend a hand... I can swing a hammer n' hit a nail. small chuckle as he sips his wine.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:08 pm

She would smile. The building hasn't begun yet. I would like to get some input from Taeron but I have my ideas of what I want it to be. And I'll be more than happy yo show you around my friend.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:56 pm

Oh.. I thought ya was startet on t' project already... is silent for a moment. Well.. he finishes his glass of wine. I thought ya said that Taeron wasn't that happy bout' this place.. What made ya wanna build here then? Is he not t' have anything t' say bout' it? afterall.. it's gonna be his home as well.. aye? Looks at the bar for a moment, then at his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 26, 2013 1:04 pm

Of course he will have a say. Yes he doesn't like the theater. But its in an area that is well protected and I have a feeling when certain people hear that Mara and Taeron will be living in the area they might think twice about attacking the area. she smirks.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 26, 2013 2:07 pm

Maybe.. Nods a bit with a grumble. Or maybe it'll have t' opposite effect.. Someone is bound t' stride for ya necks out there Shakes head a bit. Anyroad.. they'll most likely think twice before doing anything. Picks up his glass once again and looks at it with a grunt, then lifts two fingers slightly getting the barkeeps attention and points at his glass. Lets not talk bout' enemies n' foes from t' past.. what will t' future bring ya.. a whole bunch of little Taerons n' Maras running round' t' little cottage, eh? or ya ain't been thinking anything liket hat at all? eyes her a bit with a liftet eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lists   

Back to top Go down

Lists
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2