HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Lists

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Lists   Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:23 am

Mara sits at her table in the Dancing Moon looking over her notes she flips through a few pages and comes a list...

Well...I haven't seen the list of marriage plans in a long time. . She looks through the list and starts scratching things out.

The Ironhouse hall...that can go. The dresses..those can go.. She tears the pages out and rips them up and tosses them in the fire.

Things are too hectic to even think about this. If t happens...it happens. If not..it wasn't meant to be. she wipes a tear from her cheek and takes a deep breath and composes herself.

I have no time for emotions right now. I have to focus on these spells right now..I'll deal with my emotions another time.

She asks Mac for a whisky.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:55 pm

She sits there going over her many lists of spells and wards.  Flipping through the many tomes spread out in front of her.  She thanks Mac for the whisky and shoos him away.  She looks around a bit to see if anyone is in the tavern with her then looks another list she had made a long time ago.  

Hmm well, another one I haven't seen in a long time.  We were to travel to Coldwood at one time, not sure if that will happen.  He's so busy now with work, I think the last time I saw him was about oh I don't know maybe three or four weeks ago.   She downs the whisky and slams the glass on to the table a little harder than she should.

Why do things never work out for me?  First Jonathan is killed so long ago that was my first chance at marriage and love, then Justin shakes her head He was just a boy at times, never truly wanting anything but to be a good paladin.  Then Huron fell for me, I don't think I truly loved him...only was hoping for love.  Now, Taeron, he is perfect for me, strong willed...which he would have to be to deal with my hard headed ways.  He is respectful of me, he is much like my father.  He is dutiful.  I wonder if when I left to go fulfill my duty back at the Citadel it changed his feelings for me?  I know it hurt him as did it me.  But my duty comes first.  Always.  He knows this and accepted it.

She looks up at the room to see if anyone is watching her talk to herself.

Well back to business, I don't know what else to do but this and pray to my Goddess. She closes her eyes a moment My Lady, grant me the strength to get through all this.  I'm gonna need it my Lady.

She sighs a bit then asks Mac for another drink and some food.
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Mark comes to the Moon for some food when he looks at the former Authority in Shadowdale, his first reaction is getting angry but taking a deep breath and thinking for a bit, he pays the woman her next round and goes back to his camp.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:05 pm

She looks up at Mark and nods to him.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:04 pm

Hork watches over the important lady when he is around and will intervene at the slightest sign she is displeased with any thing.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:14 pm

She would wave and smile to Hork.

Greetings Hork
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:00 am

Hork will nod and smile.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

She starts writing more lists. One containing the components she will need for the spells that need to be cast. Another is yet another wedding planning list.

I need to send word to Taeron to see if we are still even betrothed before I continue with these plans. She would sigh I hope so...he is my life. She looks to Hork.
You ever been in love Hork? Its a wonderful thing...it can also be a curse.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:28 am

Hork appears to be in deep thought, "Not really sure what that means." Goes back to thinking. "If you mean Love like in mating then yea, but that emotion thing I'm not seeing many books on that! " Shrugs
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:37 am

I mean the emotional side of it. The flutter in your stomach when you see your love or the pounding in your heart when you know they are near. The thought of spending the rest of your life with someone and all you can do is smile at that thought. Its not so bad really. I kinda like it.

She looks at the new paper that has wedding plans written on it with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:34 pm

A grumble and a mutter is heard through the Dancing Moon as Amar enters, a "Darn waterfall...   ruins everything" is heard as he a bit damp walks towards the bar.

Somewhat warming n' strong he says and looks around the room, seeing Mara, he offers her a crooked and friendly smile and then turns to the barkeep Fill up her glass as well, eh. then he inclines his head towards Mara and raises his own glass.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:12 pm

Thanks...yes waterfalls do make things a bit wet.. She chuckles slightly. She keeps looking to the door as if waiting to see someone.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:13 pm

Follows her gaze towards the door. Waiting for someone are we? he says as turns his head to look at her again.  
Then tilts his head a bit as he looks at the papers on the table, raises a brow a bit. then looks at her. Ya're busy..  N waiting for someone..  I'll give ya some room..   Just came in t' get a drink anyroad..   Offers her a small smile... I'll finish this n' be off again.  Empties the glass and goes to leave it at the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:39 pm

She looks back to him. I'll be waiting a long time maybe. Just researching some spells for the owners. I live here now and am helping them out a bit. Your not disturbing me my dear. Having a bit of a distraction is good for me
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:34 am

Turns midway towards the bar. Are ya sure? I won't intrude on anything ya know. Goes to her table and nods towards a chair. Do ya mind?
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:29 am

She would smile. No I don't mind one bit. Besides Hork and Miss Cadence, your the only other person to truly speak to me. Azzelas tried to at the Crossroads and I simply answered him and walked on. You do not intrude. I welcome the company. I was just hoping maybe just maybe Taeron would walk through the door. I haven't heard from him since I left Shadowdale. Any way...what have you been up to lately?
She takes a drink of her whisky
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:25 am

Looks towards the door for a brief moment, then at Mara with a nod. Nothing much really.. Been here n' there..  spend most of t' evenings at t' fire n' Shadowdale..  Short pause..  I take Taeron is busy most of t' time, eh?  running round' training soldiers n' such...  Looks into her eyes.  How long since ya actually saw him...  If ya don't mind me asking? Picks his pipe and makes it ready for a smoke. Non of my business, I know..   But..  Ya don't exactly look like ya're fine n' all... Tries out his pipe a few times before he lits it.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:47 am

She nods a bit. Yes I'm assuming he has been busy. I sent him a few notes but the messenger hasn't come back yet. I don't know how long its been...I guess a few weeks or more. I did my duty and help Shadowdale... I just couldn't be the sheriff anymore. It wasn't for me. I'm a priestess not a sheriff. I did hear that Arjay became the sheriff. Glad they found someone. At least he is very diplomatic... I am not as diplomatic unfortunately. So tell me of the gossip around Shadowdale fire.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:20 am

Nods a bit as he smiles.. I'm sure ya did a grand job no matter what.. but t' important thing is t' listen t' ya're heart.. N' ya heart just wasn't a sheriff.. small chuckle. a small pause as he puffs his pipe. as for t' gossip.. nothing much out of t' ordinary.. Ya know.. gobbers... kobolds.. spiders.. a bit of trading now n' then.. then grumbles a bit.. N' of course.. t' word that shadowdale went from one opressor t' another.. grumble-shrugs. I guess its always like that.. can't keep everyone happy.. right? Orders a glass of wine.
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:47 am

She nods to his words. Yes any time someone liberates anyplace they get called the new oppressors. We will have to wait and see how this new government does before I pass judgement. I think they will do fine though. I just hope some don't let the power go to their heads and inflate their egos. I hope they don't change and let the power guide them instead of common sense. I saw some that changed but I won't go into that as it will cause a friendship to cease.
Back to top Go down
egeloppe

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:55 pm

He takes a sip of his wine and nods with a short grumble. I understand.. I myself have seen my fair share of change in people.. Lords gone crazy as their power seemed t' grow.. friends stabbin' ya back cause power was in n' arms reach... Mutters a bit.. Then smiles slightly.. N' thats why I don't meddle in affairs of t' higher ranking in t' society.. N' never wanted any title n' position.. always someone t' go for ya throat n' take ya place... Grunts. Hrmphh.. Its a cruel world n' it goes t' fast.. I'm getting t' old for this... Been thinking for years now... Bout' finding a spot.. nods a bit.. secluded spot t' settle down. N with good fishing Sips his wine.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:50 pm

Hork approaches the table and waits for an opportunity to speak, "Lady Mara you me to go look for Taeron?"
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:02 pm

Shakes her head. No thank you Hork. I received a letter from him.
He is busy with Shadowdale and he promised Julia he would stay even though he would prefer not to.  But I doubt he will come here since he thinks its a den of evil. I hope to prove him wrong since its not like that at all.  Besides I'm building my cottage here.  I'm hoping that he will join me here someday.  But since he told Julia he won't leave I don't know when I'll ever see him. Well there is good fishing here. Could always be my neighbor.
. She downs her whisky and asks fr another.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"You know I can bring him back if I can find a sack big enough. "
Back to top Go down
Sonja Bloodrayne

PostSubject: Re: Lists   Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:36 pm

She laughs and shakes her head. That's alright. I don't think he would be happy with me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lists   

Back to top Go down

Lists
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next