Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Vigilance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noltem

PostSubject: Vigilance   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:51 am

Mark was at the Fox Ridge camp looking at the sky trying to spot an evil storm of some shorts, he should be training, exploring, perhaps even fighting something dangerous, but he had chosen to be guarding the area in case that thing appeared again.
Meanwhile, the one who witnessed it should be planning something, in the end, that was not his problem but he would help them anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:12 pm

*Nessa smiles as she approaches the camp seeing Mark there as he had promised. She gazes up at the sky her eyes searching for the storm that had been seen the day before then heads over to speak to Mark.* "Greets. No evil storm in sky. Should look round cave and bloke book thing in cave, yes?"

*she then smiles to the female ranger and takes a moment to growl at the male ranger*
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:37 pm

"Hi there Nessa" he said smiling "I will do that if that is what you want, but you should call at least a druid more in my opinion, I know nothing of magic" Mark said while preparing his things and then looked at her once again "Tell me when you're ready"
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:27 pm

A blank stare pierces downward at the two as they make greetings. He keeps to himself till after Mark finishes saying.  "Tell me when you're ready"  Then piercing the silence around them is the sound of pebbles, clicking down a rocks surface.  A small trail of dust following the pebbles down, a figure is placed on the nearby hill.  Perched atop it he looks downward, his voice is barely audible from the distance, for now he simply says.  "We are ready."

Last edited by Kaizer on Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ophelia83

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Fri Aug 30, 2013 6:27 am

*Nessa turns at the sound of pebbles with a jerk. Her ears twitch as her eyes scan the area and finally land on Shrike. She blinks a few times with an odd expression on her face before turning her attention back to Mark with a shrug* "Nessa ready, Hill Male ready.....we ready." *nods firmly and waits for Mark to agree*
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:23 am

"I rather kill myself than go with this annoying bastard, I'll contact you when I am ready" said Mark quite irritated before leaving preparing his sword in case he is followed.
Back to top Go down
Broninkai

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:51 pm

"Whistling whispers of beating patterns, pounding against a chest filled with thoughts, yet a mind clotted with silence."  Shrike raises himself up from his perched position and slides himself down the sloped hill, landing out a few meters from the camp.  He twists his gaze over towards Mark, Shrikes cloaked head tilting to the side.

"Infuriation, swelling drowns out all the rest.  A pivotal moment of anger boils up inside.  But... ... does it yearn? Does its boiling create a purpose, or is the boiling the purpose itself?"  He poses the questions to both of them, though they are clearly directed towards Mark.  Should Mark decide to depart, Shrike makes no attempt to follow him off, though he would watch the man walk away.

Regardless of whether Mark stayed or left, his attention would then be directed to Nessa.  "Saddening, twists of violence shatter thoughts of joy with such ease.  Should I still grant myself hopes for searching together?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vigilance   

Back to top Go down

Vigilance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: