Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:15 am

A sealed letter addressed to the Elder Rory arrives bearing the waxed stamp of Chauntea and an ink stamp of the House of Plenty

Elder Rory,

I was wondering if there was any word from Freehaven. There is at this moment a Gnome, within my care, who does not know about the Undead, but his kin are from Freehaven. I was hoping that perhaps you heard word of anyone that has left Freehaven, I seek the name "Shortcloak", Martha & Frippi. If there is any information of these two, or any of the Kin name, can you direct them to the House of Plenty please, I fear the poor lad may attempt to find out himself.

May Chauntea grace you,

Sister Sophia

((disconnected when that RP was finished taking place and internet went down *grrrr* so no screenie Sad* Sad ))
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:37 am

A Letter Addressed to Elder Torst would arrive unmarked, no seal or stamp upon it. However, when opened the parchment would give a scent of Wild Flowers, as it had been soaked in fermented water

Elder Torst,

I was wondering if I could ask something of you, the Farmer, Micheal that recently died. There are few in town including myself, that would like that his farm by set to one side and a trust set up so that when the Boys reach adulthood, that the farm be returned to them. The few that I mention above, have offered coin, for this trust. If you could agree to this, I will be in the House of Plenty. If I am not in the Main Chamber, Please ask a Field Guardian to allow you into the back, there should be no problem there.

May the Mother watch over you,

Sister Sophia
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:52 pm

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
LaughingOctopus

PostSubject: Letter to the Elders   Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:30 am

Dear sirs or madams

You are cordially invited to hear the reports gathered by one Eustace Hobbes on our deadly undeadly threat from up north. News is worse, and at least one of you should hear it so the town can talk about its plans to not die.

He's at the Old Skull, but he'll come to you if you ask.

Dashingly,
Bart Hiesdale
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:23 am

((Moving this to the letters section. Also, PM sent))
Back to top Go down
Nurgleburger

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:46 pm

A letter arrives written on a piece of flyleaf or perhaps endsheet torn from its original binding, wrapped in a makeshift butcher paper envelope

My name is Aemus Budney. I am a former Staff Sergeant of the Aglarond Army, 2nd Brigade, 1st Battalion, and I recently separated after thirty years of service. I hear from Eustace Hobbes and Bart Hiesdale, of whom served under my command for five years, that you elders are looking for someone to train a militia, and I'd like it to be known that I'm putting my name in your hat for the job.

I live in room 2 at the Old Skull tavern until further notice.

Budney
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:05 pm

((PM Incoming.))
Back to top Go down
Wulfenote

Location : lo⋅ca⋅tion   /loʊˈkeɪʃən/ a place of settlement, activity, or residence

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:48 pm

A note is delivered by messenger to the Town Hall, addressed to the Elders of Shadowdale

To whom this may be relevant to,

I bid thee fair tidings. I would like to request a meeting with the Elder(s) whom might have purview over the defenses (Wall included) and militia of Shadowdale. I bring years' of knowledge and experience in siegecraft as a former Battery Commander in the Suzailan Garrison of the Cormyrean Purple Dragons, and would like to meet over the matter of the potential second siege of Shadowdale. Elder Torst knows who I am, and will be able to verify my identity.

Red Knight watch over you,
First Sword Eleiryanna Illitharia
The Crown's Purple Dragons
Back to top Go down
Z374

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:29 pm

A letter barely sealed by wax is slipped under the door of Elder Rory and Elder Torst's doors.

Elders,

As promised I have purchased a shipment of holy waters to be distributed as you see fit to the defense forces. The shipment is 100 vials of highest quality. Please advise who and where the appropriate party is to deliver the shipment to. I can be reached at the Old Skull Inn, please have your messenger inquire with the innkeep for my room number and have the message slid under the door as I have today.

-Mineva Anjali

A mockingbird is sketched below the signature.
Back to top Go down
http://sleepingwrath.deviantart.com/gallery/

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:13 pm

A letter sealed with the scale symbol of Kelemvor arrive at the elders' offices.

Elders,

I await word about a private meeting in which we can discuss the undead to the north.

Send for me at the Old Skull Inn when you are ready.

Regards,

Milo Rolston
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:07 pm

((PM Sent))
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 am

Z374 wrote:
A letter barely sealed by wax is slipped under the door of Elder Rory and Elder Torst's doors.

Elders,

As promised I have purchased a shipment of holy waters to be distributed as you see fit to the defense forces. The shipment is 100 vials of highest quality. Please advise who and where the appropriate party is to deliver the shipment to. I can be reached at the Old Skull Inn, please have your messenger inquire with the innkeep for my room number and have the message slid under the door as I have today.

-Mineva Anjali

A mockingbird is sketched below the signature.

A letter is sent back.

Miss Anjali,

We greatly appreciate your donation. A militiaman will be collecting these from you within the day.

Elder Rory
Back to top Go down
Kaalos003

PostSubject: A Sealed Letter hand delivered   Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:48 am

Sophia would hand deliver this letter personally
For Elder Rory's Eyes only.
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:44 am

A sealed letter arrives for the Elders Council
Quote :
To the Elders' Council:
I wish to meet with the council on a matter of interest to you. Please let me know if it would be possible.

Justin Jarias
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:33 pm

((PM Sent))
Back to top Go down
Avarson

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:35 pm

A letter sealed with a wax stamped with an A (
Symbol:

) is delivered to the government building, the message "To be delivered to the Elders." is found on the revers side.

Letter Contents:

Back to top Go down
LaughingOctopus

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Dear Elderly,

You have no doubt met my colleague one Eustace Hobbes, who is currently working to help the town defend itself against our undead threats. I am writing this letter as a beseech to ask for permission to allow a Calkin Kisto, or one of his academy acquaintances, to be permitted to cast a spell of COMMAND UNDEAD in an operation to gather intel on the fatal weaknesses of the leadership of the undead army and their upcoming strategies against our fair city.

He needs written permission for this spell and it is critical to our operation. Questioning undead is generally impossible otherwise. You can have this delivered to me at the Old Skull Inn or to Mister Kristo at the academy, but please be urgent. Time is not on our side.

Concernedly,
Bart Hiesdale
Back to top Go down
DM_Sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:44 am

((PMs sent))
Back to top Go down
Serebane

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:01 pm

A letter tied in woven vine and written on flaxen parchment is delivered to the governmental building for the officials.

Quote :
Elders,

I present an immediate warning to those of the town.

The undead have been caught trying to dig a tunnel through the ant warren's lowest levels. It is likely they intend to dig up beneath the city, or close by to connect with other tunnels. It may very well be possible their leaders have informants, or they are attempting to bring down the Dales from all possible angles. Keep a steady watch on the paths and assorted tunnels surrounding the town. The Circle and assorted dwellers of the wilds will do what they can to maintain wariness of the land, as per our usual.

Cordially,

Arch Druidess Lhanir
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:59 pm

A raven lands in the town center with a note.

Quote :
Foolish Dalelanders,

The massive army of sentient undead to your north plan to march on your doorstep in the coming ten day. Do not let your weak villagers fall to them, I would rather not see their numbers grow. It is likely the incorporeal dead have already infiltrated your village so beware the shadows. Their forces will strike in the dead of night when their forces are in full strength. Should Shadowdale fall, the undead forces will be far too powerful for any mortal army to stop, even the powerful armies of Cormyr nor the Zhentarim will be able to stop them.

Fear the night.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Thu Aug 07, 2014 7:47 pm

Quote :

To the Sheriff of Shadowdale.
On the evening of Eleasias 07th, I have run into the Half-Drow Tama in the Eastern woods of Shadowdale. After confirming that she was still Zhentarim and that she refused to be arrested, I have proceeded to deliver summary execution by beheading and burning. The individual will no longer be a threat to Shadowdale or to the surrounding lands.

Nilaa My’manir
Akh'Velahr of Myth Drannor

Spoiler:

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:02 am

Dear Sheriff Cruzen,

I had heard you mention some time ago about everybody needing to work together against our common enemy. It just so happens that boy Crypto wants to have a sitdown with you about that exact thing. I think he's got some reason for not coming in town, so he asked me to reach out to you. So, considered yourself reached.

Politely,
Bart Hiesdale
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:43 am

((Letter received
Back to top Go down
jalmynar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:05 pm

Elder Torst,

I have received word you wish to speak. I am available at the Halls currently. Please feel free to visit me here or send a representative at your leasiure.

Thane Valtore Ahur of the Ironhouse.
Back to top Go down
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:52 am

A letter arrives with the seal of Ironhouse. 

Letter:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next