Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:46 pm

on13th wrote:
Addressed to the Mayor's Office

Greetings Mayor or Office Official,

I write in interest to aid the community in general and am wondering what local concerns need to be addressed.   As is, it seems everything is under construction.   Are we in need of resources and or coin to further these efforts?  I have been pondering a fund raiser for the people of Shadowdale.

Sincerely,

Zadiakis Weirder

Goodman Weirder,

If you could provide some idea as to your abilities I may be able to direct you to where you are best able to assist. Are you by chance a skilled mason, architect, or carpenter?

Secretary Bryanna Lovich

*Pressed below Bryanna's name is a signet of an upright, armored bear holding a poleaxe*
Back to top Go down
on13th

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:49 pm

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:
on13th wrote:
Addressed to the Mayor's Office

Greetings Mayor or Office Official,

I write in interest to aid the community in general and am wondering what local concerns need to be addressed.   As is, it seems everything is under construction.   Are we in need of resources and or coin to further these efforts?  I have been pondering a fund raiser for the people of Shadowdale.

Sincerely,

Zadiakis Weirder

Goodman Weirder,

If you could provide some idea as to your abilities I may be able to direct you to where you are best able to assist. Are you by chance a skilled mason, architect, or carpenter?

Secretary Bryanna Lovich

*Pressed below Bryanna's name is a signet of an upright, armored bear holding a poleaxe*

Miss Secretary Lovich,

My abilities are unlimited as I am ever learning. I consider myself a bit of a renaissance man, skilled at much but focused on none. I suppose if one had the need to label these abilities, it could be in that of appraisal, invention, trade, and the arcane arts. I was born here in Shadowdale and have been adrift most of my life. These days I have aims to settle here and to call this place my home once again. So if the community needs me to study architecture, I'd be happy to do so.

Sincerely,

Zadiakis Weirder
Back to top Go down
RedMoney20xx

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:25 pm

*The following assault report was filed by Karan Galendt on 17 Hammer 1379 DR*

The Half-drow named Ken was assaulted by a man named Flamel Scarlette today, Flamel slapped Ken in the face with a glove as a duel challenge after Ken made a snide remark to him. Ken declined the duel, then Flamel declared that if Ken ever spoke to him again, he would kill Ken. Witnesses include myself, Ringmaster Ashton Love, and a sorceress named Kendra.
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:19 am

RedMoney20xx wrote:
*The following assault report was filed by Karan Galendt on 17 Hammer 1379 DR*

The Half-drow named Ken was assaulted by a man named Flamel Scarlette today, Flamel slapped Ken in the face with a glove as a duel challenge after Ken made a snide remark to him. Ken declined the duel, then Flamel declared that if Ken ever spoke to him again, he would kill Ken. Witnesses include myself, Ringmaster Ashton Love, and a sorceress named Kendra.

Karan,

Thank you for your concern, however, the inability of grown men to behave with civility is not under the province of town law. A slap with a glove does not constitute an assault by the town laws, nor is a threat in violation of them. Should Mister Scarlette chose to attempt to carry out his threat he will be punished to the fullest extent of our laws. I would suggest you encourage both of the men to learn to control themselves around each other.

Secretary Bryanna Lovich
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:59 pm

Dear Mayor Glamerie,

I have been most encouraged by recent correspondence with Deputy Mayor Vincent. Though I have chosen not to take the position myself, I do appreciate Vincent's decision to make a change and wish your city all the best in finding a suitable replacement.

I also appreciated Deputy Mayor Vincent's expressed goal to be open and clear about the position's availability and the selection process, and his openness to my further suggestions on keeping it fair.

Since Vince's letter welcomed my further suggestions, I'd ask you to consider the following principles as you prepare this process:

- Openness. Please post the job prominently and clearly communicate the window of time in which candidates might come forward.

- Clarity in Requirements. Please post the requirements for the position and the criteria by which the person will be selected.

- No Conflict of Interest. Any persons who have been or might be involved in the selection process, the process of drafting the requirements, or the process of advising the Deputy Mayor on his decision must, of course, recuse themselves from selection, lest they invite accusations of conflict of interest, bias, or undue influence. This would include anyone who regularly participates or has participated in meetings, chatter, or correspondence where the selection process is or has been discussed. Optionally, anyone wishing to pursue the position might temporarily resign their government post until the selection process is complete.

- Electoral College. Voting is a complex matter, in these situations, especially because the final decision does belong to the current Mayor and Deputy Mayor. Nonetheless, there are ways to determine what the Will of the People might be, so that you might carefully consider it. Please see the attached proposal. // PM to be sent.

As long as the light of truth and openness shines on these proceedings, I am certain that we can look forward to the dawn of a bright day for Shadowdale.

Dawn's Blessings,
High Dawnlord Cleophus Kinn
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
RedMoney20xx

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:56 am

*Battle report from Karan Galendt*

There was a large scale, organized invasion of orcs and beastmen against the construction site across the river, where the House of Redemption is building their guild base. There was speculation that Cyrists were involved in organizing the orcs and beastmen together. I know the guild itself is not really our concern, but I think it would be worth investigating to see if these enemies have plans to try to go past the river. I will do it on my own time, and keep the city informed.
Back to top Go down
RedMoney20xx

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:10 pm

*Submission for Deputy Mayor position*

I have been informed that there is to be an election for the Deputy Mayor position, and I, Karan Galendt, would like to submit myself for candidacy. Please let me know what other information I might need to provide asap so I can being my campaign.

Thanks, Karan
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:17 pm

A reply comes back from the Sheriff, penned neatly in passing as he goes through the government building.

Karan,

I am unsure where you are getting your information (and in fact am very interested to hear where this came from), but as of yet there are no plans for an election. The people of Shadowdale elected the mayor, all of the other positions are appointed ones.

I will, however, make sure that your interest in the Shadowdale government is remembered, and that your submission is not forgotten should more personnel be needed.

Sincerely,
Arjay Lo'Ran
Sheriff of Shadowdale
Back to top Go down
Noltem

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:15 pm

"Deputy Mayor Vincent or Secretary of the Deputy Mayor Bryanna,

I write you this letter to clarify the incident about me "waylaying" people (I don't know if that is the right way to write it)
I have sent a person that can verify anything regarding Niamh.

I have been trying several times to talk to Niamh, she has refused everytime, so I tripped her over and used a tanglefoot bomb to stop her from fleeing so I could talk to her, she wouldn't listen to reason so I allowed her to go free giving up on fixing things with her.
This should have been the end of it, but she chose to say I was assaulting people, I have never assaulted anyone on the roads "because I felt like it" I can count with my left hand the numbers of fight I started, yet nobody has checked the facts of the accusations.
Due to this error on your side, Sheriff Arjay decided to come to the Crossroads and order me to be gone from them, I sleep at The Dancing Moon, I need to go through the Crossroads and, frankly, I don't feel like obeying orders from someone who hasn't showed me he is worth it. He started casting a spell to cloud my mind with his music, so I had to counterattack with another tanglefoot, his magic however, enables him to disregard such tricks so I was forced to knock him unconscious using my sword, cuting some flesh from his limbs to stop him from using them temporarly.
Sophie Goodwin (Or however the last name is) was present at the time of the fight, she can testify that I even tended to Arjay's wounds, even though I think of him as nothing more than an annoyance he didn't deserve to be beaten at that precise moment (And frankly, I don't know how I won, I am more of the withstand hit kind of guy)

The funny thing comes now, when I hear word that an unknown person has put a reward of 6000 coins on my head, using The Black Hounds. I will not write my suspicions but I am sure whoever is reading this letter can connect the dots too.
I am always willing to talk, everybody knows where I hang out. If Shadowdale has a problem with me, I suggest you talk to me instead of sending thugs in its name.

PD:
If Bryanna is the one reading this letter, you still haven't said thanks to me for the beastmen horns, you're welcome."
Back to top Go down
Archimedes

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:23 pm

Mayor Glamerie,

With the open selection and voting process for Deputy Mayor forthcoming, I'd like to submit the following names for proper consideration. You will find that each of them:

- Have a great deal of experience dealing with military threats.
- Are very well known within the community and have been so for many many months, reducing the chance that they may be foreign or enemy agents.
- Have administrative and interpersonal skills.

The names are:

Justin Jarias
Imesah Qireb
Rwolf Sterling
Sergeant Jay

I'll submit more names as I think of them. Isn't this exciting? A new day dawns!

- High Dawnlord Cleophus Kinn
Back to top Go down
http://www.wayneself.com
Zaroak

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:55 pm

"I am writing to seek a meeting regarding the captive Jack Maybe of the Zhentarim. I will make my way to the city soon and will meet with whomever needed to come to a reasonable decision. I look forward to the meeting.

-Celovar"

// Sent to all partys would prefer to rp this in game.
Back to top Go down
Arjay

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Word would be sent back to Celovar that the Sheriff would meet with him at the earliest possibility.

((Working weird hours tonight, I'll be home around 9 GMT-7, we can meet then if it's ok))
Back to top Go down
Muyassar

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:48 pm

A letter arrives at the town hall addressed to the mayor

To Whom It May Concern,

I would like to inquire as to what steps would be necessary to gain permission to undertake an independently funded construction project within the town limits. Specifically, the proposed project would involve constructing a bath-house and operating it as a for-profit business subject to municipal taxation. So there are no concerns about this establishment giving rise to issues of public order, it should be noted that the planned enterprise would consist of multiple private baths able to be rented out in groups, locked to undesired interlopers.

A revised proposal makes its way to the desk of whomever handles such requests

As an alternative to my previously advocated project, I would also like to propose the construction of a town library in the main square. This library would contain mundane, arcane, and divine literature and lore, donated and collected by citizens and employees of the library both. Taxable proceeds might be derived from the sale of magical or smithing recipes, the publishing of citizen-authored texts, or from the rental of supervised space for presentations, lectures or magical demonstrations.

I look forward to further instruction from your office on whichever project meets your approval, if either do.

Cordially,

Meri Larkspur.
Back to top Go down
AsuraKing

Location : Look closely at your shadow, you might just see me there!... If not listen for the clanking!

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:17 pm

A letter is sent to the Mayor.

Dear Shadowdale Mayor,

I posted a notice on the bulletin board warning locals about people who willingly aided and protected a drow that cast a hostile spell on me. It would seem the notice was taken down by one of the officials who responded stating that I'd get fined for slander for such a warning. Drow are monsters no better than devils or demons and it seems there's some people in your town that would aid and protect one against a halfling. I came to this town under the impression that it was run by sane people, not mad men that protect drow slavers.

If you support drow then I suppose you wont plan on sending me a response, but if this town is truly sane like I was told, I'd like to hear an official response on this matter. I am currently staying within the Old Skull, but with this will likely change if there's nothing done about this crime against all noble surface races.

Kevdurk, the little dragon.
Back to top Go down
jarek20

PostSubject: Letter to the town of ShadowDale   Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:31 am

*A letter is sent via a grain carrier signed to be delivered to the representatives of Shadow Dale, the ink scratched across the crumbled envelope and when opened reads as follows...*

To the magnificent citizens of Shadow Dale.

I first write to thee to congratulate on such a well fought victory against the tyrannical rule of the Zhentarim oppressors. From tavern spilling stories to speaking with travelers by the roadside, I hear it was a costly war sadly (as most wars are) but the citizens determination along with their elven brethren from Myth Drannor earned a heroic victory. I fought on the wrong side of that war, as a faceless grunt of the Zhentarim I know the crimes I have been brandished with, by associating with such a group of villainous scum can never be truly washed away and I'll be stained rightly so with image of filth to my last breathe. I was under the sway of the Black Hand, corruptible and weak to spread fear in his name.

I beg for atonement, to dampen the hurt of previously committed treacherous acts and be an avatar for good natured deeds. I have renounced my faith in the Black Hand and condemn any who still proclaim to follow such a god. I am willing to accept any punishment set upon me (I'll like to keep my head and limbs attached if possible.) and work off the crimes through the town I would be indebted too. To any/all citizens of Shadow Dale and beyond, I hereby apologize wholly to my part over the years and as insignificant contribution as I was towards the war effort against you. I unquestionably lay down my arms and beg for animosity, so I can once again to walk your blessed lands.

Signed Tobias "Red Boots" Bale

*Writing is rather scratchy but legible and signs off his name with a flourish.*
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:26 pm

*Jarrin walks into the temporary office of the Mayor and slips a note on her desk with a grin. The note reads:*

"Madam Mayor,

Since the reclamation of Shadowdale from the Zhents, I have found the number of unemployed beggars in town to be a sign of poverty and dismay to those who visit the town. It may be a reason why very few new businesses wish to locate themselves here and, thus, the tax base suffers somewhat and the reconstruction is taking longer than expected. Many of these beggars are not simply illiterate or lazy people who only want a hand out. Quite a few I have spoken to wish to raise themselves and their families out of poverty and dependance and begin anew as productive members of society like they were before the Zhentarim came and applied their heavy hand to all. To see these beggars move on to a new life as productive members of society not only aids them, but makes the town look less impoverished and more attractive to others for new business or just trade.

As to this end, I am asking for permission to aid these beggars in setting up new, small businesses. Some are quite crafty and make excellent trinkets and baubles or can provide other services such as quick and portable food for those visiting the town. If allowed to, I offer to aid many of these beggars in starting up these small businesses by providing the start up capital and offering my advice on trade negotiations and general business practices to help them achieve their dreams and remove the stigma of having beggars pestering visitors to Shadowdale for coin for nothing. Many I have spoken to are already proficient at talking people into giving them a handout for nothing. I see it as a good business venture to get them set up to use those talents to talk those same people into buying things.

Naturally, I would prefer to start with those I am familiar with in this venture. So I propose an initial program of offering my aid to those I have talked to over the last year or so and come to trust to a degree. If this pilot program bears fruit, it could be expanded at a later date. Perhaps the taxes from the initial group would be enough to fund later groups rather than having a concerned citizen provide said funding. But that can wait until we see how the first group goes. That is, if I am allowed to proceed.

I will also be hiring a few of the beggars to help with the Old Skull. I am in need of some help with room cleaning and other tasks that require minimal skill and can see no reason to not hire some of the ones I have spoken to for the last few months. Of course, this hiring is not dependent upon approval of the proposed new businesses. It is something I will be doing regardless.

Thank you for your time,

Jarrin"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:21 am

*a letter written in elegant flowing elven script arrives addressed to the mayor and one to the secretary they are separate letters they are sealed in a mithral tube and a blueish silver wax that bears his seal L.B.M.*

Miss Bryanna, Miss Glamerie,

As you are or may be aware we are working on building your iron golem and as time goes on I will sooner or later need to know what it will be used for..

This will help me set it to do what you want it to. As it nears completion I have to give it its primary commands and would like to know which ones I should give it. You may think of the commands as basic or primary functions.

These may be simple or to medium complexity I would suggest keeping the simple and clear simple is easier for it to follow in the way you want it to in what ever compacity it is meant for..

I sent a copy of this letter to both of you the secretary and the mayor as it is we have yet to hear from you the mayor. And I am sure the secretary can direct her copy to who ever else needs it. It was purchased as a gift to you by Lore Master Valtore it has been paid for in full.

Sincerely,
Blue Mage
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:33 pm

Skyiba wrote:
*a letter written in elegant flowing elven script arrives addressed to the mayor and one to the secretary they are separate letters they are sealed in a mithral tube and a blueish silver wax that bears his seal L.B.M.*

Miss Bryanna, Miss Glamerie,

As you are or may be aware we are working on building your iron golem and as time goes on I will sooner or later need to know what it will be used for..

This will help me set it to do what you want it to. As it nears completion I have to give it its primary commands and would like to know which ones I should give it. You may think of the commands as basic or primary functions.

These may be simple or to medium complexity I would suggest keeping the simple and clear simple is easier for it to follow in the way you want it to in what ever compacity it is meant for..

I sent a copy of this letter to both of you the secretary and the mayor as it is we have yet to hear from you the mayor. And I am sure the secretary can direct her copy to who ever else needs it. It was purchased as a gift to you by Lore Master Valtore it has been paid for in full.

Sincerely,
Blue Mage

*Bryanna's copy of the letter is taken to the offices for the officials, notably Taeron and Vincent*

She writes the following reply to Blue.

Lord Blue,

Thank you for the reminder. It is my understanding that Valtore had wished this golem to be used for defensive purposes. However, we need to know the parameters for such instructions. For example.. would it be possible to program the golem to non-lethally protect the outer reaches of the township, but at the same time use lethal force against any monsters it comes across while never using lethal force on a humanoid threat?

Secretary Lovich
Back to top Go down
Molpadia

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:38 pm

*A letter arrives at the town hall addressed to the Mayor*

Mayor Glamerie,

I would very much like to meet with you and any other officials of Shadowdale as soon as possible to discuss the current relationship between Myth Drannor and Shadowdale. Please write me back a time and place of your convenience for a meeting.

Councillor Ryniesta Arivaela'ruar
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Molpadia wrote:
*A letter arrives at the town hall addressed to the Mayor*

Mayor Glamerie,

I would very much like to meet with you and any other officials of Shadowdale as soon as possible to discuss the current relationship between Myth Drannor and Shadowdale. Please write me back a time and place of your convenience for a meeting.

Councillor Ryniesta Arivaela'ruar

Honored Councilor,

The Deputy Mayor would like to meet with you to discuss this topic. Due to the importance of Myth Drannor to Shadowdale and our continued gratitude for all the elven people have done to assist the township we'd like to meet with you as soon as possible. Due to current situations we also believe that meeting with you as soon as possible would be best to avoid having anything interfering with the scheduled time.

In hope of meeting you soon,

Secretary Lovich
In behalf of Deputy Mayor Blake-Aspeh
*The bottom of the letter is sealed with Bryanna's signet of an armored, upright bear holding a poleaxe*

((IF possible can we meet with you today? Neither I nor Vincent's player have to work so it would be easiest to do it immediately. Otherwise your best bet is going to be after 6PM US EST on Monday-Wednesday. I believe that is 10PM GMT.))
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:38 pm

DrunkenSolamnic wrote:

*Bryanna's copy of the letter is taken to the offices for the officials, notably Taeron and Vincent*

She writes the following reply to Blue.

Lord Blue,

Thank you for the reminder. It is my understanding that Valtore had wished this golem to be used for defensive purposes. However, we need to know the parameters for such instructions. For example.. would it be possible to program the golem to non-lethally protect the outer reaches of the township, but at the same time use lethal force against any monsters it comes across while never using lethal force on a humanoid threat?

Secretary Lovich

*blue replies after some time in thought*

Secretary Lovich,

as my understanding of this goes I would have to say such is to complex for golem commands and would not be able to be done.. im sorry to say one command would be served out on all creatures and humanoids alike.. these would be the case for all normal golems.. I can how ever set it to the sole command of defend shadowdale or protect shadowdale I could possibly add a few more words to it but not many.. as I said the simplest commands are the easiest and do not confuse the golem.. as these are the first we have built I will be looking into the amount of commands they can take as well.. all will be simple and serve specific needs..

I would look into a command such as defend shadowdale from all hostiles or some variation or have multiple golems doing different tasks.. we do have the ability to make stone golems they may be cheaper and possibly set as worker golems but this is a theory only and not tested yet and they are indeed weaker than iron.. but we still do not know for sure and for safety precaution I prefer simple and straight commands that can not be misinterpreted so easily..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
DrunkenSolamnic

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 pm

Skyiba wrote:

Secretary Lovich,

as my understanding of this goes I would have to say such is to complex for golem commands and would not be able to be done.. im sorry to say one command would be served out on all creatures and humanoids alike.. these would be the case for all normal golems.. I can how ever set it to the sole command of defend shadowdale or protect shadowdale I could possibly add a few more words to it but not many.. as I said the simplest commands are the easiest and do not confuse the golem.. as these are the first we have built I will be looking into the amount of commands they can take as well.. all will be simple and serve specific needs..

I would look into a command such as defend shadowdale from all hostiles or some variation or have multiple golems doing different tasks.. we do have the ability to make stone golems they may be cheaper and possibly set as worker golems but this is a theory only and not tested yet and they are indeed weaker than iron.. but we still do not know for sure and for safety precaution I prefer simple and straight commands that can not be misinterpreted so easily..

blue mage

Lord Blue,

I will alert the officials to the limitation. My own recommendation is that we set the golem to so manner of static task, such as guarding the jailhouse when it is completed in light of this.

Secretary Lovich
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:25 am

bryanna please do inform them as I think we are nearing its completion and would like to get them out to their locations soon as we have a new order to start soon after I give the workers a few days off.

we start day 30 now of the work and if I have not heard back from you by end of this new day I will take tomorrow and set its commands for either the jail house or the defence of northern shadowdale.

until we are sure of the command you prefer I will set it to the default of the original purchaser and what he said it was for..

I hope you understand so long as the town does not need defending it should just remain patrolling the area.. This I will set as the default command and it will patrol and if shadow dale or it is attacked it will defend it self and shadow dale..

the laws of your town does not apply to this I do not think as I would have to quote them and I do not know them my self..

this should suffice for its intended purpose..

blue
Back to top Go down
nightnoia

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:06 pm

The handwriting is fast and not well done, there are rounded cup marks on the side of the crude paper...

"Dear Shadowdale representatives,

My name is Sarah Silven, daughter and heird of Sirum Silven the dragonslayer and savior of Hazelwood. It's been years since my last journey trought this lands and in those dire times the evil was in power upon these green fields. It seems now Dale is free from tirany and opression - I'm not sure about how I should feel... I'm happy that persons such Ticla can work and live her life as a free woman and sad that I can't kick'em again. But that's the past and I wish only the best for the brave liberators of the Dale. I'm jealous, yes I am - My name and the name of my dead fellows are not on the statues... Maybe we missed the big day, pity.

Now I'm back from my long journey to The North, 4 years... And many things changed. Many faces and some friends are long gone, pity. I talked to some wanderers and asked for information and a humble and nice woman told me to write to you, dear Mayor. I want to buy a property on Shadowdale. I wish we could sit to see each other in the eyes and talk about gold and crops. I have gold and want to make this town grown like a second home since my first burned to the ground. I'm staying at Old Skull Inn while we can meet. Even if the purchase is not possible I would like to meet you since our paths will cross frequently now.

Soft winds of change upon you, blessed and not forgotten be Shaundakul.

S. S. "
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:27 am

bryanna,

as it has reached the early stage of day 31 I have as instructed set it to defend shadow dale and will be delivering it personaly to the town this day after some rest..

I do not see it being a problem to be immediately deployed as it is set to only defend the town or itself..

so long as neither are attacked this should not be a problem..

sincerely

blue mage
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs   

Back to top Go down

Letters to the Elders, Sheriff, and/or Deputy Sheriffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next