Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Mages of Free Shadowdale

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skyiba

PostSubject: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:50 am

blue calls a meeting with the other two mages he has met so far in the temporary office for mages..

he would perform a proper introduction of his self and anouce he has been placed in charge of the mages here temporarly to help get them going and some what trained and he is not coy about it as he states also to see that they can be trusted once he leaves to defend the city against the zhentarium..

they would get a since he is honest about everything but his identity which is secret and he is referred to simply as blue mage.. his reason for such are simple the protection of thos he loves most nothing more nothing less.. and that in time should they proove worthy and trustfull enough they may learn his real identity but until then blue or blue mage will suffice..

he hides nothing else from them and is open to questions teaching them and helping them more less the roll of a guide or mentor of sorts..

he will try to always be fair he hears both sides of arguements and takes then under advisement such is needed to run a place effectively..

they would get the sence he is a fair but stern leader they may like this they may not but it is what it is a temprary assignment for now.. wehter or not he stays after elections or not is not known but untill then he has them to teach guide and help in anyway he can..

he would also let them know should they need to talk about anything regardless of topic he will listen and council them.. there is not much that would shock or suprise him and he will not judge them.. he has a simple test for them to take up on his return should they be willing.. should they not be willing he would simply return them to previous tasks given them and not teach them anything but still offer guidance when needed.. as it is him that is new to them and it is their city not his any longer.. he listens to their concerns and ideals..
Back to top Go down
Bashztup

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 pm

A letter is dropped off at the Old Skull Inn addressed to "Blue"

Blue Mage,

I have been informed that you are currently heading the mages within Shadowdale at the moment. I'm writing to tell you that I will gladly aid with whatever is needed and offer my services to you. I'm a wizard trained to the ninth circle and have a very extensive knowledge on the weave and studied at the Royal College of Wizardry in Suzail. I am not too hard to find, my robes are white and purple in color.

Rene Delacroix
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:23 pm

you have my thanks master mage as i have been out an about collecting things and cataloging stuff found and teaching the other two mages i have ran into a couple of things here an there
i would welcome the help..

just so it is known i am only here a short time to lend a hand and help as needed any position i may offer is but a temporary one as the people will decide how to do this and ranks of such..

i plan to add the mages to the militia as well atleast those that can so far.. i believe they should be crossed trained in combat readiness and ability as well as forms and this will also allow the militia knowledge of how mages may aid in battles and teach the mages techniques desperately needed as well as resrtaint of power when working in groups..

since you can cast of ninth circle you may teach them as well as you go..

it would be a pleasure to meet with you soon as we can figure out a time best for us both..

blue mage
Back to top Go down
LoudDave

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:24 am

Milliardo would listen to blue, taking his words as earnest. He would mention that he is an accomplished caster of the ninth circle, an enchanter, and he has had some basic training in martial combat. He has already informally joined the militia on the day of revolution. In addition to working with them, he would add that we mages should seek to place arcane sensors and obstacles to be aware of and impede any force that would act against the new city.
Back to top Go down
Taeron

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:05 am

*Taeron would approach Blue with the following proposal:*

I think it would be wise to conduct drills with both the militia and the mages. If we can get the groups to cooperate efficiently, we could create a considerable force even with small numbers.
Are there any arcanists under your lead, willing to take up this "experiment"?
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:48 am

"Milliardo would listen to blue, taking his words as earnest. He would mention that he is an accomplished caster of the ninth circle, an enchanter, and he has had some basic training in martial combat. He has already informally joined the militia on the day of revolution. In addition to working with them, he would add that we mages should seek to place arcane sensors and obstacles to be aware of and impede any force that would act against the new city."

blue would listen intently and nod asking "can you do this? if so then yes take the quartermaster with you as well and maybe some guards on patrol.. tis a mighty fine idea you have there is another mage in purple and white offering help see if he can as well.. see that it gets done my friend"

"*Taeron would approach Blue with the following proposal:*

I think it would be wise to conduct drills with both the militia and the mages. If we can get the groups to cooperate efficiently, we could create a considerable force even with small numbers.
Are there any arcanists under your lead, willing to take up this "experiment"?"

"you have one in the militia already i do have another so far and another offering to help the mages here i will check with the one in purple an white and ask as for the other he is the quartermaster here i think he should go with you for some training as well i believe it would help him in the long run"
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Wed Jul 24, 2013 3:00 pm

blue once again adresses the mages including one he calls purple

this will likely be my time addressing you as a temporary leader when my time is at an end here i shall leave you but when you have need or wish to discuss things you need but seend word to me in mythdrannor.. i have enjoyed my time here tho short with you all we have done a few things but sadly not enough for me to determine a new leader for you until the newly elected leader appoints on more permenant you may select one of the two highest capable mages to lead until the permanent one shows..

ye be a group of genuinely good hearted folk and seem more than caapable of running the mages here. i look forward to seeing you all progress from this day forward.. keep this in mind you all be family to each other now and as such you should look after one another and help your fellow mages progress as best you can.. to protect ye selves i would recommend setting up a form of test before allowing one to join ye ranks on a permanent basis.. should you need advice ye need only ask should ye need help or have questions on something ye need but ask should i be able i will answer help and advise as requested..

so take in all you have done enjoy the fruits of the labor and take heed this is only the beginning their is still much to be done much you can accomplish and much to be decided on and talked about..

purple until they decide otherwise or leaders place their choice to run the mages i ask you or milliardo to take over as you are the two highest knowledgable and capable mages i seen here i will seek out this elminster fellow one last time and see if he wishes it or seek out the leader and ask her opinion..

for now let us get back to work and place more wards all around town and help where we can..
Back to top Go down
LoudDave

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:18 pm

The Entrances to Shadowdale have been warded with a plethora of spells.
((Feel free to post more Screens ))

The Mages of Free Shadowdale ask the Militia to station a watchman on top Mount old skull to eye the perimeter for evidence the magical traps have sprung.
Spoiler:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[/spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Bashztup

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Wed Jul 24, 2013 6:31 pm

Rene, aka "Purple", would listen to Blue's short speech and nod to him.

"We will wait for the true leaders of Shadowdale to appoint someone, though I believe Milliardo and I can handle things for now. You've helped very much so when you return to Myth let us make sure we keep in contact. But yes, for now lets return to placing some more defensive wards."
Back to top Go down
Skyiba

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:27 pm

ahh purple my friend i will stay in contact i will be in an out of shadowdale more now that is free as well i am headmaster of our mage tower in myth drannor.. we are temporarly headquartered in the library there and that is where my office is located should you need to reach me a letter will do if you cant make the trip in person.. and the same for milliardo.. aye i believe you both caan handle it so i will leave it in you boths hands 12am midnight is the last of my 3 days here at that time it is turned over to you two to run the mages until such time the leader apoints one..

feel free to liase with the harvest mistress glamerie as she is the new leader and make sure all things go through her any approval needed will have to come from her i would also suggest teaming up and getting a mage headquarters on a more permenant basis set up or start saving as we are for a tower of your own.. and remember study catalog and properly store magical items you find as well as your library *smirks at that* as you never know when i may show up to raid the library for knowledge.. *he would chuckle as they went about their work*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mages of Free Shadowdale   

Back to top Go down

Mages of Free Shadowdale
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1