Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Imbalance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Belial

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:43 pm

Eiko nods silently at Leo and takes up her runed farm tool and holds it ready, turning her back to Leo and getting ready for anything. She notices the incoming insects and twirls her scythe, doing the best she can to try and scatter them at least.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

avatar

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:34 pm

As the druid, Taklin, performs his rite, the trees and vegetation slowly begin to heal and grow. It would seem his call has been heard and the plants respond to his urging. The insects, however, seem to eat the plants just as quickly as they grow, but the swarm is isolated within a one hundred meter radius. The swarm does seem keen on stopping the rite but the strange wooden contraption singing through the air over the sleeping druid keeps them at bay.

Through the chaos swirling about the land, a small gnome walks, her feet bear and her head held high. The insects seem to not touch her, as she is protected by wards of nature. Her keen eyes survey the area until they land upon the dark one watching the madness from his hill. She slowly approaches and stands before the Blighter, seemingly unarmed and defenseless. "I would ask you to leave, Blighter... leave or be destroyed."
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:05 pm

The all nearby insects are being slammed down to the ground with a powerful wind at Maya's command, making it too easy for Eiko to just step over them. The winds of weather mistress is being guided at the insects, knocking them down massively, and as her wild hair dances in the air and her eyes glow with electricity, she sends the electricity down upon the insects, knowing that the storm will not harm the earth, killing the insects that Eiko misses to kill. As she follows other Lyons, every her movement is call for dance, she rushes against the blight considering it no worthy challenge with her siblings around. She calls her brother Leo and sister Eiko to follow her once the insect threat is dealt with.
Back to top Go down
Belial

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 5:23 pm

Well used to taking commands from the "mushroom queen", Eiko follows in step behind Maya.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 58
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:52 pm

Iwean follos the sound of the Insects until he hears the sound of the reed. As he approaches he sees the 2 beings and stays in the woods observing them from far.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:55 pm

Covered with the work of his two sisters, Oak Lyon was able to banish plague of blight from the creatures within area without being interrupted. He then follows Maya to see what she plans to do next.
Back to top Go down
zatagon

avatar

Posts : 41
Join date : 2013-01-25
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 am

Eirox walking through the woods on one of his hunts to defeat the corruption from the lands notices the creatures are different from what they used to be. He notices they are sick from some sort of blight. This infuriates Eirox his eyes glow a bright vibrant green as he immediately begins casting Cocoon on the sick animals so they are unable to spread the blight further corruption as well as healing and protecting them until the land is fixed. After placing placing many of the creatures in cocoons he then starts casting heal on the land to begin destroying the blight that has caused his home the land so much pain.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

avatar

Posts : 1121
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : GMT+1 Austria

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:58 am

The blighter stands on the hill, grinning toward the gnome. A slight chuckle escapes his mouth and he answers the gnome: "Who are you to command me, gnome?" As he does so he sends a chant towards the sky and shapeshifts into a devil. The devil creates a flame in his hand and awaits the answer of the gnome.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 58
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:23 am

(If Iwean senses the devil or the chanting. I'm not really sure where in the time line this is happenng. I don't even know what I'm seeing. Is the land healing or is the blight still spreading? Survival 24) Iwean hears the the animals stir as the forest reacts to the devil's appearance. He will attempt to find where this is happening. He will then approach and see the Great Druid in converstaion with a devil. He will remain hidden with his bow ready with the best arrows he has. He will be ready for any threat to the Great Druid. He will not hesitate and will fire at the devil with the slightest provocation.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

avatar

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:12 am

The land is in a state of recovery, through all the efforts of those working so hard. As the Blighter shifts before the little gnome, she barely bats an eye before reaching her hands down into the dirt, breathing deeply before her tiny form grows into a large silver dragon, now glaring down at the devil. "I told you to leave, fiend, and you laughed. It it time you learn there is no place in this world for your kind." She hunkers down into a fighting stance, ready to strike at the slightest provocation.
Back to top Go down
comodohead

avatar

Posts : 1121
Join date : 2010-11-29
Age : 23
Location : GMT+1 Austria

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:48 am

The Devil chuckles slightly as he opposes the dragon and says: "Ahh, one of 'our' kind. I wonder, gnome.. how long can you uphold this state?"
After he said that he lowers the palm in which the flame burns and starts to mumble to his spider.
The spider then creeps off into the darkness. Zalazar turns back to the dragon (and Iwean if 60+ spot/listen are enough) and would rise the finger of his other hand.

"A worthy druid would not have waited for approval of my own death" he laughs at the dragon "And now even my dinner attempts to claim authority!? Pathetic what you have become, druids!" With his risen finger he would call upon a meteor swarm to cover next move.

Should that succeed would he shape into a tainted earthelemental and sink into the ground to escape.
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

avatar

Posts : 1152
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

*As the two shapeshifters begin their showdown, one of the trees near by shimmers slightly and takes the form of a giant man with wooden skin and armor. The limbs become his arms and warmace as the bark shifts to become his sword. The Tree Brother towers above the devil and wastes no time at all striking with all his might from behind.*

The Great Druid offered you passage, Blighter. For your crimes against my brethren, the Oak Father offers you only death that your rotting corpse may fertilize the saplings.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

avatar

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:48 pm

Even as Taklin strike hits, Cejari let out a mighty roar and swipes at the shifted blighter, catching his shoulder before Zalazar is able to escape. His taint leaves a dead patch of ground, marking his way of escape. The dragon looks at Taklin, bowing her head in thanks, before shifting back to a gnome. She then goes to her knees and buries her hands into the dead soil, speaking words of healing and purity. Pulling a bag of herbs and maneuer from her belt, she pours the mixture over the dead, grey dirt and swirls it in with her hands to return vital nutrients to the soil so vegetation can grow again. Cejari stands and addresses her fellow Druid. "Taklin, your timing is something of legends," said as she giggles softly, "I have a feeling he won't return for a while, but he will return. Come, Friend, let us gather who we can so we can lend our strength to your Song."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 58
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Iwean sees the Devil look at him and watches the spider slink off in the dark. He will attempt to follow the spider using his tracking and survival skills. (Mod 24 total 26.)
Back to top Go down
gandruff

avatar

Posts : 1506
Join date : 2011-08-18
Age : 27
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:17 pm

As the situation comes to a conclusion the spectator lets a grin touch her face, she turns around moving back into the shadows of the trees where her form dissapears
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 58
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:15 pm

*Iwean follows the tracks to the Crossroads. Entering and continues his search for the tracks leaving the Crossroads. (just in case another roll is needed MOD 24 total 32)
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

avatar

Posts : 1010
Join date : 2012-11-04
Age : 58
Location : Chicago, IL

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:31 pm

Once Iwean is satisfied the spider is gone or he can't find its tracks, he will return to the area he left Taklin and Cejari. If they are not there he will search from them. If finding them he will ask Cejari, "So what do you need me to do?"
Back to top Go down
BedlamX

avatar

Posts : 1152
Join date : 2011-03-03
Age : 47

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 pm

((Sorry again, folks. Been pretty sick the last few days and haven't been on much. If allowed, I'll just say Taklin is still hanging by the big tree near the ranger camp watching for the blighter's return until I get time and energy to log in again.))
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:43 pm

After few days Maya returns armed with potions to ranger camp, with anyone from grove who was helping in creation potion of blight killer (from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), and warns people who might be near to prepare or leave Fox Ridge for a day, because it will soon become pollen active, and those allergic on it should not stick around.
Back to top Go down
DM_Kraneia

avatar

Posts : 1006
Join date : 2013-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:21 pm

As the potion is poured onto the blighted ground, the grasses and flowers slowly begin to heal and pollinate, sending healing spores through the air which land upon other blighted areas, healing the flora and fauna of Fox Ridge. The trees and animals, however, are unaffected by the potion.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:32 pm

Somewhere else in Fox Ridge Leo holds one of the potions he has with him, and places thumb above its zipper. He shakes the potion and when its content gets under pressure, he removes thumb from the zipper that instantly gets blown away by liquid that sprays out of the bottle upon the plant life and beings to spread the cure via chain reaction and pollen, curing lesser plant forms through wide area of Fox Ridge. Leo then moves to other part and repeats the use of potion, asking his friend druid Eirox to cover the trees that are not effected by cure. If there is any sick animal nearby, Leo cures it with Forest Queen's blessings.
Back to top Go down
Tanya

avatar

Posts : 910
Join date : 2011-04-01
Age : 33

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Upon giving the warning, Maya runs out of the camp and takes two potion bottles from her hips belt. Instead to simply shake it, she preforms an exotic fast rotation dance instead, spinning herself around. As she follows other Lyons, every her movement is call for dance, as she rushes against the blight considering it no worthy challenge with her siblings around. When zippers open from the pressure, the cure sprays out of the bottles while Maya keeps dancing, giving impression of a beautiful dancing fountain. When bottles finally become empty, she returns them on her hips belt and poses, with her hand lifted above her head. "As I walk freely through a forest, dance and joy will follow. May the Maker of the Lyons guides his power through my hand into the life of this place." She makes a ballet spin with one hand above her hand, as fey magic from her blood of the Archfey ancestor flows through her and gathers in her hand, focusing a massive conjuration magic. When her ballet spin ends, massive curing magic unleashes and spreads to nearby creatures, to squirrels and birds on the trees, to rabbits on the ground, and other inhabitants of the woods. After the spell ends, she grabs two new potions of blight killer, and continues to cure the land through the dance and joy.
Back to top Go down
Belial

avatar

Posts : 209
Join date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Eiko, less flamboyantly than Maya, takes six potion bottles, one in each hand and four on her belt. She walks around slowly, rather than splashing the potions all over the place, she simple looks for concentrated blight areas, and areas that her siblings missed, using a wooden straw she normally drinks out of, to suck some of the potion through, then spray it out onto the concentrated areas. She managed to preserve more of the potion this way, as to save some for future use, and study.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Imbalance   

Back to top Go down
 
Imbalance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Shadowdale-
Jump to: