HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Construction?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
White Rose

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:00 pm

"Ok , so... As owner, you can tell me what you hope to sell, so I can work it into the act.., bar drinks? ... Food?... If you would like your theater to become a social place to meet new faces, I can always encourage that... Like dancing ... Or simply having folks shake hands and say their name.
It is all about your vision of your establishment that I would work for you..."
She stands and smiles , eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Morganstern

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:39 pm

Tonan can be found helping out the workmen where he can, carrying heavy beams and trading good natured jokes with the earthy sorts. He seems to fit in well among them, stripped to the waist and laboring alongside the rest. His sword, however, is never far away.
Back to top Go down
Saiya

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Cadence smiles warmly. "I do have plans to present what I call, Dinner and A Show, where folks can enjoy fine cuisine and a show to match." She explains. "And of course there will be a small tavern attached to the place and possibly an inn, maybe a small bath house. It really all depends on what I can afford in the end."

"The only thing I know for certain is that we'll have the theater," She nods. "And a kitchen so that we can provide food and drink for the patrons. I'm hoping to have a show going every night, perhaps a few serials, and of course various themes to appeal to as many different folks as we can."
Back to top Go down
Dave Fritz

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:42 am

Justin nods to Hork as he follows at a distance. He stays alert for both trouble ahead and ways to move behind potential foes should Hork engage them. He also watches behind and to the sides.
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:37 am

Hork will continue patrolling the perimeter. All the while looking for Kevros.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:16 am

A small band of Ironhouse shows up lead by Targlan Ironhouse and Grendel Ironhouse. with few questions they start to aid the construction especially with the stoneworks.

With Respect for those who already did some work, the dwarves would still see to correct things to a slightly more dwarven style of solid heavy structures.... just to make sure.

Back to top Go down
Morganstern

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:43 am

Tonan grins at the dwarves, giving them a greeting as he watches them set to work. Now that they are here, he follows their directions if they need anything moved or put into place.
Back to top Go down
Saiya

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:47 am

Seeing Targlan and his fellows arrive, Cadence smiles brightly. "Targlan, hello! Thank you ever so much for agreeing to this. Nothing beats dwarven stonework, and I do hope to have this place running for many years to come."
Back to top Go down
tjhyland

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:17 am

Iwean sees the caravan's of stone. He will follow the wagons and check the road is not going to expand unnaturally. He will check for spots of possible erosion or impedance of any steams the wagons cross. If asked he will offer any advice. He will other wise continue to monitor and stay out of the way. When he completes the survey he will report to the grove the status of the project.
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 8:31 am

*Targlan for once not dressed in neither battlearmour nor diplomatic finewoven clothes walks up to Cadence and gives his firm and solid handshake*

Good to see you Cadence... *looks around* now lets not waste time talking. Lets see what your architect have put together of thoughts and see how that can be improved.

This is the workplan of me, grendel and the lads *puts a sheet before her showing the dwarves will be working 11 hours a day for the next 10 days* If any of me lads dont show up, Grendel or I expect to be informed and you just make sure there are ale for the thirst and water somewhere near. Afterall we dont want to waste the ale if a fire should break out.

*turns and goes straight to work*
Back to top Go down
Saiya

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Cadence chuckles softly about the ale comments and nods. "Of course, I shall be most certain to keep you in good supply."

She looks over the workplan, nodding a bit before wandering over to her architect to discuss a few things with him. After their chat, the architect goes in search of Targlan or Grendel to go over schematics and discuss what can and can not be done regarding the theater's interior.
Back to top Go down
SiaSacham

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:41 pm

* a silver haired elf looking dusty from the road and a little tired looks at the new theater with a gentle smile and sit close to the workers and start to play for them, cheering them at their break with music *

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Construction?   

Back to top Go down

New Construction?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3