Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xeneize

PostSubject: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:11 pm

Half-day of travel through the mines under Rimwood, a tall form covered in a piece of furred cloth and hooded stands before the entrance to the great dwarven halls of the Ironhouse clan. Approaching whoever might receive her at the immediate area, the figure reaches up to pull down her hood, hair of a light brown color quickly rolling down a bit under the shoulder length and showing signs of little to no care at all, the woman's golden eyes open behind a skin touched by the sun. A tatoo of a black panther head covers the totality of the left side of her face. By the sounds of her heavy footsteps as she stands near the dwarven entrance, it is clear the woman is wearing a suit of heavy armor under her furred robe.
"My name is My'manir of the Green Owl Tribe under the banner of House Arivaela'ruar. I am here seeking business with the masters of your great forges"
So the tall elf quiets and waits for an answer from whoever might be guarding the entrance, her arms folding under her sleeveless robe.

Back to top Go down
Grendel03

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:26 pm

An Ironhouse guard nods as he hears the request. "Tha would be Grendel, our forgemaster you wish to see. I know hes been busy lately, probably got a headache from last night. Anything I can tell him, while I try to get him awake?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 4:12 pm

The tall elf shakes her head at the Guard's request and replies: "I prefer instead to wait somewhere nearby for how long ever it takes until he awakes on his own. I would not want to irrupt a dwarf's sleep".
She then takes a pause and asks: "Is there any room here designated for visitors? It was no easy task for me to find my way down here" She states honestly.
Back to top Go down
nlyh

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:00 pm

// Sorry to go OOC but I was just wondering about something for clarification. Does the Ironhouse guild actually have NPCs?
Back to top Go down
Dm_Gnu

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:15 pm

they do...
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Sat Nov 03, 2012 10:05 am

Xeneize wrote:
The tall elf shakes her head at the Guard's request and replies: "I prefer instead to wait somewhere nearby for how long ever it takes until he awakes on his own. I would not want to irrupt a dwarf's sleep".
She then takes a pause and asks: "Is there any room here designated for visitors? It was no easy task for me to find my way down here" She states honestly.
Back to top Go down
Ghael24

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:48 am

Laurent comes to My'manir.

"Of course, My'manir. *He smiles to her.* Please, come with me. If your cloak is wet, we can lay it next to de fireplace."

He will bring her to the guest rooms and inquires if she needs something to eat or drink, offering her to come to the tavern if she does.

He will give word to Grendel that someone requires his services, and he will wait for the Forgemaster to be available.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 pm

My'manir nods politely to the approaching human. Remembering him from previous travels. Her equipment was relatively dry, but she accompanies him to the Tavern to where she may wait for the time being.
"Thank you for the assistance"
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

PostSubject: Grendels awakening   Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 am

Grendel is asleep in his room as a Guard knocks, not so polite, on the door..."Oi Forgemaster Grendel" he shouts as loud as possible, barely concealing his amusement.

after a few seconds you hear grumbling behind the door..."if you keep shoutin like that...I ll make you do extra shifts in the mine you want that?"

"No Sir" repilies the Guard "but you asked to be notified in case something happens.."

"hmm...yeah, I remember", the door opens, a sleepy, clearly ruined dwarf appears. "So what is it?" and keep your voice down, my head hurts . . . and stop grinning"

"Sir" says the guard "it seems you have a customer awaiting your presence." in a now low and calm voice...

"Now? at this time o day? what time is it anyway?...darn....nevermind....Give me a couple a minutes to get in shape....Im on my way".

"Yes sir" as the guard leaves....grinning again

//OOC....Im back ingame...whenever you see one o my dwarves, shoot me a tell
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:55 am

//What day and time would be good? preferably a week-day.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 am

//Would it be possible to get someone to pick this up? I would appreciate it...
Back to top Go down
cisvmark
Head Builder

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:10 am

Im also back on targlan and Fohgar, though you propably want to meet with Targlan for any reasonable talks. Feel free to pm whenever you see me online,or we can try to arrange meetings if you warn ahead when you play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.   

Back to top Go down

A tall elven female stands before the Iron halls.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1