Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aribeth's destiny

Go down 
AuthorMessage
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 4:13 pm

After a duel behind the oak she woke up, like from a nightmare.
Unsure why she had given the opponent so much suffering she bandages him rapidly to stop the bleeding.
A dwarf who wasn't that happy about Aribeth's power source came by and carries the wounded to a hidden spot.

With her new gain control of herself she sleeps near the spot and like an angel an old friend approaches.
He heard the rumors and was worried about what has driven her into it.

The following days they researches the source of her power and how she can keep the control of herself.
It is obvious that she needs a new source to stay alive.

Now a search begins for a fey or the spirit of the land. Also someone who has got training in rituals would be needed.
(( hopefully someone would like to join the rp ))

"I will go further then death if i have to. I need to keep control. I won't be a danger for the ones i like"
*she swears to herself.*

((so Aribeth will be made completely new. a restart. but all know that she never was the pure evil warlock))
((I hope my English is not really bad and i would welcome everyone who likes to rp on))

Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

Lairena Eitery

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:00 pm

{{ Nope. It's good. Wink }}

Every now and then, Lairena can be seen speaking with Aribeth, though in all conversations, the girl keeps a safe, five feet between herself and the other woman. "I honestly don't think you need to resort to a fey pact to solve this, but if you insist, just make sure the creature is stronger then the devil holding your pact now." She says on one such occasion. "Also, don't expect kindness from me regarding the choice. I do not condone fey-pacts."

Lairena seems to be in a constant bad mood lately, her expression stern and humorless through all her daily routines. Any attempts at making her smile are met with an angry glare before she goes back to helping Aribeth find ways to manage the symptoms and control the creature until a solution is found.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
jalmynar

jalmynar

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Valtore speaks at length with her about her pact and differant types of Fey. He shows her many of the books he has, and trys to explain the differant types. He tells her a great deal about the Spirits of the Land. How they are tied to certain places and will offer powers to those whom agree to defend those locations against all harm.
Back to top Go down
Smithers666

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:37 am

*Aerul leaves the oak after the celebration of the closing of the nearby mines and happens upon Aribeth and overhears her conversation with her friends.

You have taken the first step in the right direction of your journey.
The journey will be hard but if you manage to come through and meet the light at the end ye might end up with more friends.
Back to top Go down
Grendel03

Grendel03

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 6:15 am

Grendel is pleased to see that his friends start taking interest in Aribeth and her long journey. To him it seems that there might be hope that all might go well after all.

Since he has given his word that Aribeth will be no threat to the Clan, he feels the burden of responsibility. As he seems to be able to hinder her destructive and evil side to show, but then again he feels that it is all he can do.

He simply does not know enough about magic in general and pact magic in particular. So he does the best he can: Introduce her to the right people, talk to them, seeking for all possible help, while guarding her and others from her evil side.

For a Dwarf, good at the Forge and with the axe, he feels relief that those who might know how to to help are beginning to see Aribeth as what she is and perhaps what she can become.

He is determined, to protect her from those who want to harm her due to just seeing her as the evil warlock she appears to be and to protect the Clan at any cost. That is why his axe is always nearby when he is around Aribeth, carefully watching her for signs of evil lurking beneath.

You can never be sure, you never know. . .
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

Lairena Eitery

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 9:35 am

Two days prior, Lairena would have given her the task of avoiding anything that makes Aribeth's pact react. If she doesn't know what those things are, she urges the blond woman to keep an eye out and pay close attention when such happens. Her last assignment before leaving is that Aribeth avoid using her magic. At all. With that, Lairena makes it known that she'd be gone for three days to Free Haven. It is now the third day and she is meant to return this evening to check on Aribeth's progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:37 am

As the research goes on she reminds the Protectors of Myth.
There are some Fey's in their lines.
She gives Boatman a letter:

Dear Auryne and Protectors,
it's time to get grid of the suffering of these Lands and myself.
I am willingly to leave my family and the evil thing, what comes from them behind.
I am sure that the spirit of the land will be pleased if that thing returns to it's plane.
When Torch would leave me I will die, but we have to try it. For my new family....
Let me know when you are available for such a ritual...
Hopefully the spirit of the land will show mercy and i could live on with you.
Sincirely yours,
Aribeth
*lipstickkiss at the end of the letter*
Back to top Go down
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:20 am

(( I planed to make a completely new Aribeth, without the second name.
Cause she left the Aylomen the old family behind.
After the ritual she won't have the power anymore and start at lvl1 again.
Hopefully it won't be against the rules when the new pacet Aribeth has the equipment from the old one.
Please let me if this works kindly DMs))
Back to top Go down
KnowingMeKnowingYou

KnowingMeKnowingYou

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 8:40 am

*Auryne writes back*
Aribeth,
i would be willing to help you in this endeavor if your wish to break the pact is indeed sincere.
I would like to meet you and talk to you about the possibilities.
I have helped other escape their dark paces before and would do so again.
with regards
Auryne Linthariel
Back to top Go down
Sunflower

Sunflower

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 11:00 am

marpalm wrote:

(( I planed to make a completely new Aribeth, without the second name.
Cause she left the Aylomen the old family behind.
After the ritual she won't have the power anymore and start at lvl1 again.
Hopefully it won't be against the rules when the new pacet Aribeth has the equipment from the old one.
Please let me if this works kindly DMs))

You will have to talk to DM Iribaar about your equipment. Anything that is +1 or higher can not be given to your new character.
Back to top Go down
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 3:44 pm

*smiles at the note which gives her a little hope*

I will resist *nods and caughs*

*The pact resisting slowly takes affect and weakens her massive.
Wabbly she travels on around the dales,
hoping that Auryne got time for her before own end comes*
Back to top Go down
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 2:01 pm

*At a long descussion the Ironhouse and protectors of Myth seek out for possiblities.*

*After measuring the options*
"It will be the Spirit of the land to serve and brings the land to health again.
Freedom doesn't seem to be possible in my live." she comments.

*But it won't be easy to get the attention of the spirit. It's obvious that Thogar the high Priest would be needed to pray and call it.

((also a kind DM who would run the event would be needed: DM_Nocturne for example
please let me know if you would like to rp))
Back to top Go down
shellshocked59

shellshocked59

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 12:54 am

*After reciving information Jeramy comes to the halls to help*

"I recently heard that you are in need of a shaman able to perform a ritual. I know little about what is happening and what you need but I can perform many rituals to help you with spirits, elementals, fey, and undead."
Back to top Go down
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 8:19 am

"Every help would be welcome to bann that evily thing away from this plane."
*she thanks Jeramy*
"Its not only for my own destiny. it will be welcome for us all"

*But she can not just lay down and wait and so she explores on the areas around the SD-Wood. A druid of the Lyon's crossed her way. After a long talk she describes the situation to him. In his kindness he summoned a spirit of the land. He feels out Torch and wasn't pleasunt of Aribeth's apperance. It seems that Aribeth needs a better attribut than her kindness to gain the attention of it.*
Back to top Go down
marpalm

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny EmptySat Oct 27, 2012 5:23 am

*weakened by some battles she collapses at the river path.
There she lies at the eage between live and death.

A druid and shaman which she crossed the way before found her.
Without hesitation they rapidly begins to bann the demon out of this plane.
As the erinnye doesn't find a target to slip into (cause the others have protections) it vanishes into a portal and threat to take revenge.
Afterwards the livesigns goes down rapidly at Aribeth. It looks like not even the highes healing wards kann save her.
She was close to senseless as a light aproches to her. It has the apperance like a shining wolf. Unclearly what's happening she just lies on the ground as the stones and trees start to talk to her. As the shining animal touches and licks her a pain struggles threw her corpse.
The hull starts to regain the natural colour, the breathing goes on also the heartbeat.

Unsure why she was choosen she was so happy as the nightmare of her life before stopped and hugs everyone nearby. The spirit, the druid... and yes even an elf.
She likes the idea of serving the land and tries her best to be prepared when Torch might strike back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aribeth's destiny Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aribeth's destiny   Aribeth's destiny Empty

Back to top Go down

Aribeth's destiny
Page 1 of 1