Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

An elf in the Homunculus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sirhorace

PostSubject: An elf in the Homunculus   Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Andros Amolyn, though he had previously avoided the place when he could, begins taking most of his meals in the Dancing Homunculus. If asked, he makes various excuses for his sudden ubiquitous presence - his research keeping him in Freehaven, the hassle of traveling to Myth Drannor, and the difficulty of getting good service as an elf in Shadowdale. He dines alone, unless one considers research notes to be company, but he dines well and tips liberally.

On the sly, he has bribed the head serving-slave there to talk up his talent as an alchemist and enchanter to any other patrons who take notice of his presence...
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: An elf in the Homunculus   Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:29 pm

Andros would see a great deal more of Helena than most, as she'd recently sequestered herself in her rooms at the Homunculus as she works on private research. She greets him politely when she crosses paths with him, possibly stopping to dine with him if he so invited her - otherwise, she'd take her light meals as "alone" as he, with only notes for company.
Back to top Go down
sirhorace

PostSubject: Re: An elf in the Homunculus   Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:41 pm

Given the opportunity, Andros would take Helena aside to speak with her more discreetly. Out of the public eye, he would appear a lot more edgy than when in the common rooms.

"Normally, I'm very grateful for your company, but a matter of import has forced me to take up with a... rough crowd, shall we say. For your own well-being, you might not to be seen with me too frequently while in the Homunculus, at least for a little while. I'm playing a dangerous game at the moment, and I wouldn't forgive myself if I made you a target."

He would also hand Helena a copy of a small key to a certain desk drawer, with instructions that he'd like for her to inherit his research notes should he go missing.

Anyone watching Andros would also note that he can be seen periodically conversing, and even dining with, some of the Thayans and their rougher-looking lackies.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: An elf in the Homunculus   Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Helena takes in the information with a cool, collected expression, a thoughtful frown and nod as she listens.

"I see.... take care you do not get in over your head." She reassures him softly. "If you have need of further assistance from me, I stay in the Second Red Room."

She takes the key from him as she listens carefully to his instructions. In later days, she only gives Andros a brief nod of greeting, as is her custom, and takes her meals alone. By all appearances, she is absorbed in her own research and problems.

Should any strangers approach her about the elf, they'd find her responses distracted though polite, and generally void of any meaningful information.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An elf in the Homunculus   

Back to top Go down

An elf in the Homunculus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: Freehaven, Castle Krag, Dwarves and All Other Areas-
Jump to: