Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Scrolls

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FuzzieBunny

PostSubject: Scrolls   Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:27 pm

A hooded and masked woman drifts through the stalls in the Free Haven markets. She picks up several scrolls, her amber rimmed eyes critically studing the craftmenship.

"Is this the best you have to offer?" The womans voice is soft with the faintests of accents.

She makes a low sound of dismay as she continues to look at what the merchant has to offer. "I can not use any of these. I was told this city was partroned by some of the finest mages. This work is not even close to even decent, much less top quality."

She sighs softly and shakes her head. "Do you know anyone who can provide something more... useful?"
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Scrolls   Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:39 am

Should the masked woman examine the noticeboard, there's a mention of an Academy of the Arcane based out of Crafting Halls. However, there is nothing said about scroll-making or other services rendered by the institution.

// Sorry, will try to avoid that. But Helena doesn't exactly speak to random people, so I'm trying to both be helpful, and IC. The Academy's been there a while, so I'd assume it's common knowledge among the NPCs at this time, for future reference for DMs. //

Last edited by Vanelier on Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
DM_Nocturne

PostSubject: Re: Scrolls   Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:23 am

((Please do not post how NPCs would react, as this is a case of godmodding and against forum rules. You are, of course, free to provide that information as Helena, but please do not speak for NPCs.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scrolls   

Back to top Go down

Scrolls
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1