Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

A not so pleasant morning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Badgerthej

PostSubject: A not so pleasant morning   Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:50 pm

upon the morning within the oak can be seen a short wiry girl slumped on the bar....her head pressed against a cold bottle and an empty plate that may have contained a hearty breakfast.

her eyes are ringed with dark circles and she groans gently as the tavern wakes for its usual buisness.

Uuuuugh.....too early for this crap....keep it down will you lot.....cant a girl recover here *pressing her head into the crook of her arm to cover her eyes from the light shining through the windows*
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 pm

Lairena might be found lounging in her usual booth, a book open and an ink pen in her hand, after a moment, she dips it in the ink well on the table in front of her and jots something down. "Quit whining. You're not the only recovering from something here. Not that I know who you even are." She says over the usual din of noise about the inn. She mutters something about how her hands still shake and sets down the pen as she stares at the page as if waiting for the ink to dry, her gaze is pensive as if her glare would make the plum colored letters dry faster.

After a moment, she adjusts the dull red hood on her head. It is over sized so she might hide her face if she needs to, but for now, it rests gently above her forehead, her face visible and red bangs poking out from beneath it. After she's sure the ink is sufficiently dried, she closes the book and picks up another which she begins to read.
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Arhka

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:17 pm

"Well, isn't that what the beds and rooms are for?" A dark haired man shoots back, slouched over a table. A cup of barely warm tea sitting in his hands, he brings it to his lips to take a sip.

Setting it down afterwards, he's rubbing his own eyes, dark circles of his own contrasting against the orange tattoos on his face.

"Mind you, they didn't do me much good either," he admits, before pulling out a tome to read.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:31 pm

She glances between the two and mumbles something along the lines of, 'Like an epidemic of ill humored folk... Is everyone waking up on the wrong side of the bed today?' She looks back to her book and turns a page idly.
Back to top Go down
Arhka

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:41 am

Lairena Eitery wrote:
She glances between the two and mumbles something along the lines of, 'Like an epidemic of ill humored folk... Is everyone waking up on the wrong side of the bed today?' She looks back to her book and turns a page idly.

In her brief glance upward at the man, Lairena catches a glimpse of one of The Librarians' flyers being pulled out of his tome, obviously keeping it in there for storage or use as a bookmark.
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:57 am

*she grumbles* Uuuuugh even the scribbling sounds loud.......way too much drink last night......never felt this rough before...maybe was all the wine...maybe you should try some *looking over at the red hooded woman* then you can tell me i woke up wrong *slumps face first against the bar with a grumble*
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:09 am

"Sorry. I don't drink. 'Haven't in a very long time..." She says idly as she readjusts her hood and stands. She snap book shut, slipping it into the bag affixed to her hip. Passing the gentleman, she leans over his shoulder to properly inspect the flyer. "Librarians hrm? That's one of their new fliers isn't it? Hope... I wonder who decided to put that there."

Her voice is quiet and curious as she leans in to inspect the flyer as she does, a pendant catches the morning light as it hangs inconspicuously from her neck. The thing is made of mundane silver and is shaped much like the symbol at the top of the flyer, save the small book clasped between the barbed crescent's prongs.

"Are you looking for business with them?" She asks innocently, though the smirk on her face is rather knowing by comparison. "I hear they're quite hard to find unless they wish to be."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:04 pm

*throws her hands up with a grumble* by the gods do people not come to taverns to drink anymore...*clapping her hands to the sides of her head as she twitches at her own outburst*

you got to be the fith person in recent days i been in the company of.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:39 pm

"Hm?" She glances up at the other woman. "Oh. I used to drink, and I may yet again in the future, but for now it's best that I leave this inn standing. Or do you not like the roof to remain safely above your head?"
Back to top Go down
Arhka

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Lairena Eitery wrote:
"Sorry. I don't drink. 'Haven't in a very long time..." She says idly as she readjusts her hood and stands. She snap book shut, slipping it into the bag affixed to her hip. Passing the gentleman, she leans over his shoulder to properly inspect the flyer. "Librarians hrm? That's one of their new fliers isn't it? Hope... I wonder who decided to put that there."

Her voice is quiet and curious as she leans in to inspect the flyer as she does, a pendant catches the morning light as it hangs inconspicuously from her neck. The thing is made of mundane silver and is shaped much like the symbol at the top of the flyer, save the small book clasped between the barbed crescent's prongs.

"Are you looking for business with them?" She asks innocently, though the smirk on her face is rather knowing by comparison. "I hear they're quite hard to find unless they wish to be."

"Perhaps." He says, looking up from his book. The pendant catches his eye momentarily before glancing up to its wearer. "The potential of the accumulated knowledge is, intriguing, to say the least. What do you know about them, miss..."
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 pm

"Lucky for you, there have been some changes among the Liberum." She straightens and smiles at the fellow. "As long as you can prove to me you're no Zhent or bounty hunter, I'll try to answer your questions."
Back to top Go down
Badgerthej

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:17 pm

*returns to her sheltered grumblings* s'pose.....feckin mages....*takes a swig from the cold bottle at her head* just keep it down will you......sounds like a bad bards singin in my head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant morning   

Back to top Go down

A not so pleasant morning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1