Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Craft Wondrous Item

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DM Defiler

PostSubject: Craft Wondrous Item   Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:04 am

Hello just letting you all know I will now be handling Craft Wondrous Item Requests.

This is due to Dalelands not having a crafting fuction for those that pick the Craft Wondrous Item Feat

Just send me a PM on my Alt Forum Account Navia

For more information please have a look at the following links, all wonderious items requests are limited to the severs policy on magic items (nothing more powerful than a +4 item) and also the nwn magic item editor. Please look at the Minnor and Meduim Wondrous Items only. if we do not have the desired item in out item bank we will try and create it as close to the desired item as possible, if you wish to make a new and shiney custome item please remember these following rules:

- As per following the server rules any +4 item is consider epic and those rare crafting matirals like a kings Tear or a quest item from a mini adventure ill run for you.

- The Item can only have four enchantments on it (think along the lines of what you can get with a four meduim rp tokens on one item)

- Crafting Wondrous items will take time(as in youll have to wait to get your item as you make it) and cost you gold, XP and may require special things to be collected.

- you must have enchanting recipes for the desired effects, or in the case of wondrous items that do spells per day i will send you a tell with what you need. (please note again due too the severs restrction on Items power level items with spells perday will fall into the epic catagory and you will need a rare crafting item like a kings tear or a quest item from a mini adventure ill run for you)

Examples of Wondrous Items:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Working out Creation Gold Cost:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(Just to add to the working out price of the gold and xp required to make items have a look at this:)

Cost to Create

The next part of a notational entry is the cost in gp and XP to create the item, given following the word "Cost." This information appears only for items with components (material or XP), which make their market prices higher than their base prices. The cost to create includes the costs derived from the base cost plus the costs of the components.

Items without components do not have a "Cost" entry. For them, the market price and the base price are the same. The cost in gp is ½ the market price, and the cost in XP is 1/25 the market price.

Back to top Go down
CallMeWhatYouWant

PostSubject: Re: Craft Wondrous Item   Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:38 am

I'm wondering if this is still available to players with the Craft Wondrous Item feat, if so who is the contact nowadays?
Back to top Go down

Craft Wondrous Item
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1