HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Arivaela'ruar Encampment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:01 pm

"His ear's still regenerating..." She mumbles in her sleep. When Mahalion poked her again she jolted up right and yelped, "I'm awake!" Then looking at her elder, she tilts her head and blinks and stares at him for a while, her cheeks turning red. "Sorry. I'm sure he's not gone far... Right?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.acnnotmyinitialsmoore.com/
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:16 pm

Mahalion smirks.
"so you were just examining that table real close? and we're not going to look for him. I'm sure he's fine..."

Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 pm

"Really sir. Sarcasm isn't appreciated. I may be young but I recognize when something can't be undone." Eranna says stretching as she yawns, the lockpicks in her hands and the lock on the ground at her feet. "Instead of talking and watching me jump around impatiently, let's find him, stick him with someone else, and then can I show you what I found yesterday?" She stands at the entrance to the tent bouncing impatiently on her toes as she looks at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:36 pm

Mahalion shakes his head.
"I already told the Akh'Velahr about the raided camp while you were sound asleep. I'm sure they'll take care of it. Good work by the way.
As for Jhaeros, if he had enough strength to leave then he's fine... he usually spends time with Faolaine somewhere around. By the way how is it going with your traps? Any new inventions?"

He chats in elven with the young one. He did not get to talk to her much after all.
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:03 pm

She sighs and rubs the back of her head. "It's good that someone got to it." She says with a deft nod. "As for my work... I'm not sure. I feel like I've made no progress and..." She pauses for a moment as if thinking about something but she changes her mind. "Nevermind. I'm getting better and opening locks though. Let me know if you misplace a key to something hm?" She says with an almost too innocent grin.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:36 pm

Mahalion nods.
"If you're looking for locks to work on, you should verify the locks of our wagons, I am sure they need maintenance every now and then. Otherwise, anything I can help with?"

Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:41 pm

She shakes her head. "Not really. Everything is relatively uneventful with me." She shrugs and tucks her lock pick set away in a pocket. "I'll go check on the locks I suppose. Perhaps I'll go out traveling after I'm done." She shrugs. "Perhaps I've merely spent too much time sitting around here. A little wandering around might do me good."
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:45 pm

Mahalion looks after Eranna.
"Alright, come looking for me when you're ready to go out. I will take you do a task or two to help your skills"
With that he leaves the young elf to her own activities.

Last edited by Xeneize on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lairena Eitery

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:59 pm

"Okay." She says with a cheery smile before she goes to check the locks on the ware wagon. She'd do some maintenance on them before going off to her little corner to clean up before continuing through her day.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:07 pm

Since a few days, Mahalion appears to be often active during the nights about the Encampment, sitting around campsites and conversing with other nocturnal people. He spends a lot of time in the nearby woods consulting with the different forest creatures about different topics.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Mahalion seems busier then ever during the next days, barely being seen out of the encampment at all, going from tent to tent, seemingly organizing a certain activity.
Back to top Go down
star23_16

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Sat Jun 30, 2012 12:57 pm

A newcomer steps toward the camp with a small gentle steps while wearing a blue kimono or what appear a blue strange robe for most people, around the waist two exotic sheaths is held together and in place by a blue sash as a Daisho set . Both weapons have been peace knotted as she have her white hair untied and hanging loosely down below her shoulders though still reveal her surprisingly elven ears.

When Hitomi finally enter the camp she looks around curiously at the varies tents and people. She only notice Mahalion at first as he appearer busy and she bows her head in a silent greetings and not interfering with whatever he doing. After a moment she retreat to tree that is nearby and still not in the way of people before she sits down on her knees and places her hands on the knees under the shade of the tree. She sit silent while watching with a mild curiosity of the camp.

As the time past it clear she make no real effect to interfere with anyone but more stay a little out of the side while watching with the mild curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:17 pm

Mahalion would one of those days stop by Hitomi and greet her warmly, welcoming her to explore the encampment as she saw fit and introducing her to the other inhabitants. He knows the eastern female elf and somewhat why she is in the Cormanthyr after all from the previous encounters he had with her. He makes an effort to help her as much as he can should she need anything and invites her to stay for as much as she wishes.
Back to top Go down
star23_16

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:22 pm

Hitomi would bow half way in the kneeled position under the tree then offer a gentle smile toward Mahalion as he approached her. She would try speak in elven even it rusty and little broken sounding, probably in a attempt to pay respect to where she was and who she was talking to. Only after she had been approached she would start to act as she was welcomed and explore the camp a little more in detail in a mild curiously manner.

Anyone she met during her exploring of the camp would get a polite bow of her head in a silent greetings and if spoken to she would pause and reply in a calm and gentle tone. She almost seem to enjoy herself while she examine the camp, its people and routine of them within the camp without getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:39 pm

Mahalion as of late, whenever he is seen in the Encampment he looks busy and slightly perturbed. Some would say he has received some, not so good news over the past days.
As for the heat wave, he communicates his kin and those that frequent the camp that the weather of Myth Drannor is natural and that the case of high temperatures is due to the proper season. It should be expected more refreshing rainy days in the near future.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:54 pm

Mahalion lurks about the encampment looking perhaps more restless then the previous days, spending most of his time within the main tent, those that visit can see him sitting behind a desk for long hours and he barely comes out other than to share some time with his kin.
Back to top Go down
Vall Moon

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:33 pm

A note is left in Mahalion's tent

Dear Mahalion,

Since none outside were using the fire and we face increased risks of fires due the heat wave, I had to finish the fire.

Cordially,
Nadin Moonbolt
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:40 pm

During the recent days, Mahalion has been seen rather busy within the encampment, with barely much time at all to come out of the main tent other than to chat a bit with his kin or the daily visitors.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:27 pm

A Rider approaches the Arivaela'ruar Encampment and promptly slides off the white steed before patting its snout and neck momentarily. He promptly walks into the encampment as he brushes his hood down. The silvery white hair dances slightly with the wind breeze of the day as he approaches the main tent. He leaves the steed to a refreshing barrel of water near one of the larger tents.
Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 pm

Faolaine is drawn to the sound of the rider approaching, an uncommon sound for the camp as she's known it. She seems almost star-struck when the rider takes his hood down, a choked whisper escaping her lips.

"Mahalion...?"

Not waiting for those nearby to respond, she runs to the figure, a large happy grin making its way onto her face - something completely different from her normal, solemn nature. She launches herself at him, wrapping him in a fierce hug, happy tears in the corners of her eyes.

"You're back." She murmurs in his ear, grateful and relieved.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 9:35 pm

The elf barely turns his head when he is attacked by Faolaine, getting wrapped up on her arms and squeezed like a rag doll, gasping slightly as a small smirk crosses his lips.
"Gnnn.... Careful there, might break something..."

Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:06 pm

She loosens her grip slightly, but remains firmly attached to the other, not exactly willing to let go yet. She leans back to talk to him properly.

"How was your trip? Did you do what you needed to do?"
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:24 pm

"Much has happened, much... I could use some rest right now. We will talk later.
Is Nor somewhere in camp too?"
He tilts his head to the side as he tiredly glances about the lively place, nodding to his house kinsmen before looking back at her.

Back to top Go down
Vanelier

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:10 pm

She nods, releasing him and stepping back, though her expression darkens sadly as Nor's name is mentioned.

"No, but I can tell him you have returned.... there is much to tell you. But, that can wait until later. Rest, now."

She then pulls up her hood, preparing to head out, presumably to find Norlamin, if she is not held back.
Back to top Go down
Xeneize

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:15 pm

"Stay alive..."
He says as he watches her for a few moments before he turns to enter the tent.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arivaela'ruar Encampment   

Back to top Go down

Arivaela'ruar Encampment
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dalelands Beyond :: Role Play :: The Cormathor, Myth Drannor, and Lathander Settlement-
Jump to: