Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:53 pm

Come Zhent attack, giant firebreathing chickens, hell, highwater, or gnome explosions... Roman II's show at the Oak will go on this evening! Bring it!!!!

//Like to start around 10 PM EST Tonight Apr. 5 EST// 2AM GMT (Apr. 6th AM)
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:51 pm

Tonight, Roman Phillemorte II performs "Songs of Death and of Love" at the Royal Oak...

///11pm EST 3am GMT
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:22 pm

Tonight -- Roman performs "Songs of Love, Loss, and Asmodeus". Come to the Oak, lose your soul a while, and savour the hell-flame afflictions of affection!

///Thursdays 11PM EST ((Friday 3AM GMT)))
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu May 10, 2012 5:22 pm

///Should be on tonight, usual time... 11PM EST, 3AM GMT, roman Live at the Oak!
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu May 10, 2012 8:45 pm

Yay! We missed you last week.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu May 24, 2012 4:01 pm

///I am still out of town and dealing with stuff, spotty internet, hard to play on a laptop, yada yada.

Performances will resume next week. Dearly miss the friendly Oak crowd.

Rock on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu May 31, 2012 11:56 am

*Roman leans over the bar at the Oak, a pint mug half filled with whiskey sits under his chin, his fingers claw into it's handle as he stares into the fire fountain, lost in a dark haze.*

*Hanz or Franz.... he's too foggy to tell which... asks if he will be performing tonight. Roman nods drearily.*

"Yep, I said I'd play tonight and I meant it. Though I think this will be my last show..." *takes a long slow gulp of whiskey*... "The whole set is dedicated to the lost children of the orphanage, so don't expect anything cheery tonight."

*Hanz or Franz responds with a light chuckle...* "Last Show? Surely you jest!"

*Roman gives the man the look of grim death and finishes his whiskey in a couple gulps... gets up slowly and wanders off to room 1 where he lays down for a few hours of restless half-sleep until the show.*

///Royal Oak -- 11PM EST or a few minutes after. 3AM GMT
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   

Back to top Go down

Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2