HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wen

PostSubject: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:47 am

It is my great pleasure to announce the signing of our first regularly scheduled performer at the Royal Oak, and with that, our new performance schedule!

Come join us as bards, musicians, minstrels, and performers of all kinds dazzle you from our stage as you enjoy a good meal and bountiful drink. The performances are free, so come hungry and bring your friends for a night out, or come meet someone new!

You may notice that the schedule is mostly empty right now. We'd love to fill our Tavern area with the sounds of music. If you are a performer and wish to discuss a spot on the schedule, or arrange a special one time performance, please inquire within. We'd love to talk to you!

(( Time is in EST with UTC in () and please don't mind the OOC times and days of the week. ))
Sundays
No Performances Scheduled

Mondays

Tuesdays

Wednesdays

Thursdays
Roman Phillemorte Performing The Undertaker - 11PM (4AM)

Fridays
Leire Lianodel Performing Card Readings - 9PM (2AM)

Saturdays

Last edited by wen on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaShi

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:19 pm

I might be able to play music on some Friday or Saturday evenings. However, since I'm staff anyway, I could just fill in the open slots as needed when I'm not on my shift.

Signed,

Viscera
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:36 pm

Add Nanga to all 7 days! oh wait...*shakes fist as Seadin* affraid
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:25 pm

Remember, tonight is opening night for our first performer, I hope to see you there!

Also, there are two possible new performers that I'm waiting to hear back from, so hopefully we'll have more on the schedule soon.
Back to top Go down
Ticladesign

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:14 pm

Hey, Jennie could do a Puppet show!

Oh wait...

Nevermind.
Back to top Go down
Vilesinger

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:20 pm

It is ok Ticla! Once Freehaven V2 is in we can perform all the time and not allow Seadin and his goody goody paladin friends in..*sticks out tongue* No
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:52 pm

Just wear a disguise and come see Roman's show tonight. You can play back up death flute!

Last edited by Blutbadd on Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I spell like a 4 y.o.)
Back to top Go down
Dormouse

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Alright, for the record unless you have permission to go in masked you can't go in the Royal Oak if you are a drow.

There has been a lot of metagaming in MD, in SD and in the Ranger Camp recently by a number of people, factions and races and it needs to stop.

So no, unless you are formally allowed there by Seadin then do not go in please if you are barred for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Gode

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:16 pm

\\sorry for ooc but please do not take personal offence if you are an orc, drow, yuan-ti, duergar and ever half-drow or half orc and some goodie guys will have problem with you preforming in the oak.
I imagine if you are a malarite or any of the furies the druid wont let it pass and the same for Tay'lin if she knows you are a Beshabian.

We of course cannot force Seadin to not let you show but there might be consequences.
Wink

hail karovir!
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:17 pm

DM Dormouse wrote:
Alright, for the record unless you have permission to go in masked you can't go in the Royal Oak if you are a drow.

There has been a lot of metagaming in MD, in SD and in the Ranger Camp recently by a number of people, factions and races and it needs to stop.

So no, unless you are formally allowed there by Seadin then do not go in please if you are barred for whatever reason.

Whooops! yeah, what doormouse said! No death flute for YOU!
Back to top Go down
Alaker Vasare

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:28 pm

Sign tommas flyn and his illusions and flute up also he doesnt sing so dont ask.
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:01 pm

Just to clarify a bit about signing up. Anyone who is allowed in the Oak by the normal rules is allowed to sign up to be on the schedule and on stage. Music is always wonderful but it doesn't have to be music. It could be an act, a play, a poetry reading, anything that would entertain an audience.

If you would like to sign up, please send me a PM with the day of the week you'd like to perform, the time (with time zone) , your character's name, and a title for the performance if there is one. You're welcome to sign up for more than one time but keep in mind I am asking for a weekly commitment so please don't volunteer for more than you're willing to do.

You can withdraw from the schedule at any time, though I do ask that you let me know so I can take your name off. Of course RL comes first and if something comes up then that's just how it goes, I only ask you make your best effort. Times are first come first serve.

If you'd like to arrange a one time performance let me know that with a PM too and we can make an announcement.
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:59 am

It is my great pleasure to announce the addition of our second regular performer to the schedule, Bartholomew Smoldercake! Check above for showtimes.
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Just a quick update, Bartholomew Smoldercake's first performance will not be this Tuesday but next Tuesday (2/14).
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:42 pm

Don't forget to come visit the Oak tonight for Roman Phillemorte's second weekly performance! See the schedule for showtimes.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:51 pm

*Bump* Come out to the Oak tonight (11pm EST), the Undertaker (Roman II) plays his third week all new special material from all over the realms.

Other performers singers, poets, story tellers, jugglers, dancers etc. Go and Git Ye on th' Roster!

Support the Oak!!!
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:40 am

The Royal Oak is privileged to announce a wonderful new performer on the schedule! Come be amazed as your questions are answered and your future is told through the reading of cards. This amazing lady has already spent time in the Oak telling fortunes and always draws a large crowd waiting in line for a chance to sit with her.

The readings are free but tips are appreciated for the performer if you enjoy the show. The first performance will be one week from today. I hope to see you there!
Back to top Go down
DaShi

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:29 pm

*A note is left of Annea*

Please add Ivaris and Vent the Dancing Duo to the schedule.
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:30 am

*after seeing the newly hired guards at the Oak and having mingled with the squatters outside the inn, Roman II finds the situation to be under control and speaks with Mr. Seadin. Thursday shows are to resume as normal.*
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:17 pm

*Roman II talks up tonight's show in Shadowdale, Freehaven, the Oak, Myth Drannor and even the Beastmen tower.*

///11pm EST 4AM GMT
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:41 am

///bump -- 11pm EST -- 4am GMT show tonight (mar 8th) is on
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:14 pm

///Special Show Thursday Mar 15th EST 11pm GMT 3AM -- could be the last "Undertaker" Show under current management (or forever for that matter) and it's (almost) St. Patties Day OOC! figure out an IC way to wear your green and drink green beer!!!!

Last edited by Blutbadd on Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blutbadd

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:51 pm

*Roman tacks up a notice at the Oak regarding this weeks "Special" Show*

Seeking musicians of all sorts, drums, woodwind, reed, singers, string players, etc. who can read sheet music and work on short notice. Payment is 500 coin a head. Be at the Oak an hour prior to the Thursday show or send a letter to Roman and leave it with Oak staff. Will send music ahead of time if contacted. ///Please PM

The cosmos is indeed made out of music, and life is but a long song!

~Roman II
Back to top Go down
selenden

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:11 am

*an unnecessarily elaborate letter is left as a coaster beneath an empty liquor glass*

My Good Lady Annea,

I wanted to ask personally, last I visited your fine establishment, but an unexpected and exhilarating barroom brawl with some mercenary ruffians distracted me from my intended purpose. After finishing a few more drinks, I was happy enough to find a chair in which I might recuperate! (If you require payment for those lovely fireside accommodations, please add it to my tab.) This may be too short notice, but I would dearly like to lend my lute and voice to tonight's merriment in order to show my appreciation for your hospitality!

I am the one and only Gethein Gawedha, known as well in these lands for my bright Joybringer's garb of yellow and red as I should be for my talents of lyrical improvisation and interpretive dance (to speak nothing of my innumerable exploits with the fairest of ladies). *the last line has been hastily scratched out*

If there is an opening, tonight ((Wednesday/Thursday, March 21/22, 7 p.m. EST / 1 a.m. CET)), I would be delighted to come and offer whatever inspiration the kind Revelmistress should grant me.

My best wishes for a merry and rewarding day,
Gethein Gawedha

p.s. Please understand that I cannot accept any monetary compensation, but freshly tapped kegs and stocked racks of wine and spirits would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
wen

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:43 am

Gethein,

I'm glad you've decided to perform for us and we're always thrilled to have a performer on stage at the Oak. The time you suggested should work perfectly. All of our performers eat and drink on the house on show night, so you'll have all the ale and spirits you need.

Since it is short notice you may wish to spread the word a bit about your performance throughout the day to draw an even larger crowd. Shows at the Oak are usually pretty well attended, and that's generally a rather busy time anyway.

((I might be a few minutes late but I will be there))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak   

Back to top Go down

Schedule of Performers: The Royal Oak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next