Role-Playing Persistent World for Neverwinter Nights 2

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and Salutations!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Reppu

Reppu

Greetings and Salutations! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:04 pm

I never did one of these, mostly because I'm horribly ignorant of the forum layout. That being said...

The given name is 'Reppu', which may or may not be known. Either way is fine! Ahem...

Avid roleplayer, writer, DM for abusive people, and all-around horrible individual (It's true!), I'm here to see what this whole 'Persistent World' thing has to offer, and hopefully offer an enjoyable (HAH!) experience to those that run into one of my characters.

Flat-out? My personality is hit or miss. I will often, OOCly, come off as either an amazing individual, or someone you really want dead. This is entirely fine for me, as it's easier to be true and close friends to people who understand and accept my perks and flaws. And a little conflict really gets me going!

My present and future apologies to those I utterly piss right off, as it's never my intention to do so, but an unfortunate side-effect of who I am and what I (generally) believe in.

Hope to see most of you in-game. If you've already met one of my characters, feel free to leave comments on them here, and let me know what I can do to improve our joint role-playing experience together.

If you have negative feedback, by all means do tell! I'll likely bite you, but that's just how it goes.

Nom.
Back to top Go down
johnnyk

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 12:06 pm

Howdy, looking forward to meeting your characters in game.
Back to top Go down
Jakunen

Jakunen

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 2:38 pm

We need to make some more snowmen together. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Salutations!   Greetings and Salutations! Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Salutations!
Page 1 of 1